When you have an anxious dog, a simple trip to the veterinarian can become a huge hassle. So, help calm your pup before leaving the house with Adaptil calming spray. Instead of tranquilizing your pet, Adaptil releases specific pheromones that naturally appease and calm dogs—it's like sending your pal comforting messages through his nose. These messages are completely odorless and will only be perceived by your dog, so you, your cats, and other animals won't feel a thing. Simply spray your car, wait 10 minutes, and bring your best bud along for the ride. It's a terrific way to help your pup relax on the way to the vet or during long car, train or airplane trips—it can even be sprayed into his carrier to ease anxiety during crate travel. With Adaptil, you and your favorite canine companion can make travel fun again.
- ADAPTIL is vet recommended.
- An effective solution to help calm and relax your dog at home or on the go.
- This effective and drug-free solution helps reduce signs of stress during travel or vet visits.
- Helps your dog feel calm and comfortable by mimicking a mother dog's natural nursing pheromones.
- Paw-fect for travel, each application lasts 4-5 hours and can be sprayed in the car, on collars, shirts, leashes, bandanas, blankets, crates, and more (do not spray directly on dog).
Never spray Adaptil directly on your dog and never spray in the carrier if your dog is inside.
See all items by Adaptil