Adaptil Travel Calming Spray for Dogs, 60-mL
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- ADAPTIL is vet recommended.
- An effective solution to help calm and relax your dog at home or on the go.
- This effective and drug-free solution helps reduce signs of stress during travel or vet visits.
- Helps your dog feel calm and comfortable by mimicking a mother dog's natural nursing pheromones.
- Paw-fect for travel, each application lasts 4-5 hours and can be sprayed in the car, on collars, shirts, leashes, bandanas, blankets, crates, and more (do not spray directly on dog).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Composure Bacon Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day, 1 count$16.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Peanut Butter Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Solliquin Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Nutramax Solliquin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 75 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Long Lasting Chicken Flavored Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chews$37.00Chewy Price$44.99List Price$35.15Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Pheromone Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count, bundle of 2$36.50Chewy Price$34.67Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 1-pack, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Adaptil Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$21.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- bSerene Calming Collar for Dogs, Puppy to Small$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Canine appeasing pheromone analogue 2% Isopropanol q.s 60 mL.||Low Dose Valerian Essentail Oil, Blended with Vetivert, Sweet Basil and Sage....||100% Plant-Derived Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Sunflowerseedate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract...||Aqua (Water), Sodium sunflowerseedate, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
195 Customer Reviews
My boy (now 9) used to have anxiety issues when he was a puppy before fireworks and loud noises, like construction in my neighborhood. I would spray his collar and he'd be ok. He has since developed diabetes and has gone blind. For some strange reason he suddenly decided he would mo longer go into my kitchen. I felt it was because there was no carpeting in there and maybe he had slipped while I was at work. I placed some area rugs and runners in the kitchen with no luck. I remembered the spray and sprayed the rugs. No more anxiety about the kitchen. He now roams freely in the kitchen again. Glad it worked!
We got this after dog had a Traumatic event, she is doing so much better even after the first 24 hours noticed a marked difference, seems much calmer, started to go for a short car rides again and very short walks so far at the park, before long she will be back to his old self, (Only a year and a half old, certainly want her to develop with confidence and the loving dog that she is) We added the atomizers for the area the dog hangs out at most during the day and also plugged one in the area where the dog sleeps also. Yesterday added the collar as well now seeing the dog is remarkably Mellowing out, this is a great choice, much deserving also Natural..> Regardless of your situation with your dog, this is an amazing way two help your furry best friend to regain confidence and not see your animal struggle. What a wonderful way to help make a healthier environment for your dog to adapt whether it’s a situational issue of trauma or any other situation. Decided to get the collar as well And to my surprise the dog is adapting to this natural treatment quickly and well, there is a remarkable calmness about her. A great Alternative to Rx medication. Very thankful the product works! Great way to help the animal enjoy life and stay healthy!
We spray a scarf with it daily and our dog wears it out on walks, when he is especially fearful and reactive. It helps take the edge off and he enjoys wearing his scarf, but it is not the total solution.
No - not worth the money
I did not see any difference in the behavior of my dogs. This did nothing and was not effective in anyway. This was Recommended by my vet.
Calmed my pups during storm
This definitely gave my dogs more peace and calm during our latest thunderstorm. They are not generally anxious, but fireworks and thunder and gunshots freak them out. They both tremble uncontrollably when they hear the first bang. We sprayed this on their blankets in the living room and they were still nervous, but they didn’t tremble. They were easier to comfort and console. This made a huge difference. It doesn’t take away all the fear, but it takes the edge off so I don’t have to resort to strong medication like trazodone.
My dogs calm down when they have their bandanna on , and this product is applied. Thank you Chewie !
It works for my dog!
I have tried everything to help my dog feel more comfortable in the car but nothing, even prescription medication, worked for him. Adaptil worked perfectly and it did not knock him out, it just took the edge off and helped him relax.
no miracle but it works to some degree
This is my third labrador retriever. This new pup is very reactive, emotional and smart. Barks at everything--- big prey drive, in the car he will not sit still he is bonkers-- barks at people walking on sidewalk, cars that pull up next to us, tries to climb to front seat. On the front porch he is self appointed 'sheriff' has to bark at every squirrel, bird, person that walks in front of the house (we are presently heavily into training). We waited to write this review after we used the spray 3 times in the car. It is not a miracle spray but it does seem to calm him down a bit . We have him tethered to a seat belt and after some initial whining and protesting (before spray it was insane I was dropping treats in the back seat like rain) he seems to calm down a bit. We spray it all over the back of the car and wait 15 minutes and leave the windows up. Once in the car we turn on the AC or open windows. Yes it does have a strong alcohol smell but that dissipates quickly. We thought this was just going to be a waste of money but we were willing to try anything before putting him on meds (prozac) which our vet mentioned. After the third time using this my husband said 'do they sell this by the gallon?' like I said not a miracle but it has helped.
dog collar calms quick
He lights to chase the light and shake his toys when I put this collar on he calmed down almost instantly.
I see a lot of one star reviews... My dog is a 55lb aussie who stresses out on car rides and is highly reactive. The trainer sprayed this once on his bandana and he visibly relaxed. He became a much quieter version of himself and it was easier to work with him. Again, he was still himself, just slightly toned down. Do not use this spray if you expect your dog to completely change and do not expect the spray to work the same on all dogs! Buying products like these are a gamble!!