ConairPROPET Cat Nail Clippers, X-Small
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
About This Item
- At-home cat nail cutter takes care of long and sharp nails with ease, resulting in a positive experience for your cat.
- Stainless steel cutting blades help effectively and safely cut claws.
- Built-in safety guards prevents you from cutting too short so that you can clip with confidence.
- Non-slip, ergonomic handle stays in place and prevents hand fatigue, so you can get the job done quickly.
- Recommended as a part of your small kitty's regular grooming routine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush$21.49Chewy Price
- Safari Massage Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps, 20 count, Medium, Clear$7.99Chewy Price
- DealKitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, X-Small$8.53Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- CHI Deodorizing Waterless Foam Cat Wash$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Medium, Hot Purple & Hot Pink$7.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- JW Pet Cat Deshedding Tool$13.61Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Bio-Groom Purrfect White Coat Brightener Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.24Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.58Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Medium, Purple$14.95Chewy Price$18.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
These clippers were smaller than I thought they would be. The hinge is kind of stuff making it difficult to use and the blades were not sharp enough that it did a messy job of clipping my cat's claws.
Used once and locked up
I used these once and they started to lock up and we're hard to open or close.
Did what they were supposed to do.
She doesn't like it but she appreciates it. I mean they are clippers & they clipped her nail.
Great clippers that are easy to use & are small enough that it doesn’t freak out your cat.
easy to use
I placed my order on a Thursday and received it on Saturday. I have a 6-7 wk old kitten that we adopted. So, needless to say he isnt very trusting. My husband and I were able to trim Oliver's tiny nails.
Stiff to operate at first
These clippers will be fine, but they are very stiff to operate at first. I’m sure they’ll loosen up with use but are difficult at the moment so I couldn’t give them five stars.
Exactly what I needed for my cats ingrown claw
My cat is prone to ingrown claws. Her claw sheath gets imbedded into her paw pad and it’s a pricey trip to the vet every time. I wrapped her up in a towel so she didn’t bite me and trimmed the claw back with these trimmers. There are the perfect size for more precision trimming. Nice soft grippy handles. Quality blades.
Easy to use
My grooming is small but I use this product on the cats and they so great to use thank you so much
It would be very helpful if there was a video to show you how to use the supposed guard. No where is there info on how to use
Cat claw clippers
Just the right size for my kitty cat and leaves the claws unbroken!