Adaptil On-the-Go Calming Collar for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- ADAPTIL is vet recommended.
- An effective solution to help calm and relax your canine companion wherever she goes.
- This drug-free solution helps reduce common signs of stress caused by loud noises like thunder or fireworks, fears, visitors or staying home alone.
- Helps your dog feel calm and comfortable by mimicking a mother dog's natural nursing pheromones.
- Easy to use—once you put the ADAPTIL Calming Collar on your dog, her body heat will activate the calming pheromones. The collar will last for 30 days.
Canine Appeasing Pheromone Analogue (5%), Excipients q.s. (100%).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 4-oz$12.75Chewy Price$19.95List Price$12.11Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Pheromone Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count, bundle of 2$36.50Chewy Price$34.67Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Ointment for Dogs$9.22Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.76Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Long Lasting Chicken Flavored Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chews$39.00Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- waggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dog, 60 count$18.36Chewy Price$17.44Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Calm Dog Anxiety Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$27.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.12Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Melatonin Calming Dog Chews, 60 Count$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- KONG Calming Chews Small Dog Supplement, 28 count$7.99Chewy Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.10List Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||Pheromone…..0.005% Inert Ingredients….99.995% Total……100%"||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
624 Customer Reviews
Not sure if it works!
Buddy is a nervous wreck when storm and fireworks season hits. He shakes constantly and refuses to go outside for potty, won’t eat, pants and paces around the house looking for a safe space. NOTHING has worked, medication or this collar. I’m not sure if he’s truly scared or he’s been afraid for so many years, this is a learned behavior. I have the atomizer and the collar and have seen no difference. His brother is not frightened of big noises, and his sister is deaf, so they don’t bother her either. I’m not sure if Adaptil will work for your dogs as I’m not sure it worked at all for my Buddy. I hate giving it a good or bad review, hence my “meh” review. BTW, I have 3 miniature schnauzers, if that makes a difference.
Didn't work for my dog
My dog has developed separation anxiety after never having it for 15 years. It could be due to the loss of my other dog, our recent move, or his age. I tried the Adaptil diffuser and collar as well as a couple of other products that are supposed to calm the dog down; nothing worked. I can't comment on the efficacy of this product except to say that every dog and situation is different; it may work for you, so it's worth a try.
Helpful for mild anxiety
This collar is helpful. For those with severe anxiety, it probably is helping, but your pet may need something in addition to the collar. Also, it must be worn tight enough so that it has full contact with the skin as it works with increased body heat(that results from times of stress). good luck
Does not work
I have a dog that is afraid of thunder and another dog that is very nervous in the car and another one afraid of men , tried this on all three and it did absolutely nothing !! Did not want to give this a star but the site says you have to and there is no 0 option until the bottom.
Helped my anxious boxer!
My 2 year old rescue boxer mix used to be afraid of many things. I have noticed an increase in her confidence since wearing this collar. She still doesn’t like gunshots or fireworks, but she doesn’t freak out like she used to, will go after her ball in places she wouldn’t before, and overall she seems happier and more playful. Highly recommend!
What a difference!
When my vet recommended this product to me and tried it on her,what an amazing product for anxiety. I've noticed the difference within couple of days. Wish I could get it in small
our Vet recommend this collar to help our 12 years old dog that was grieving after the loss of her companion it’s only been a week but she is definitely calmer & is eating better
IDK if it works or not
on my second collar ( use one a month) for a new rescue dog who had separation anxiety. i don't really know if it works or not as the dog is settling in after 7 weeks, but the collar is easy enough to use, so worth a try. it is odorless
It seemed to help when I first put it on my dog. Once you fasten them if they come loose it is difficult if not impossible to put them back on, I found. Put our 1-year-old GSD mix in the kennel cage for a few hours. When we came back home she had somehow gotten out the side door of the kennel cage. She had to have squeezed out with the door snapping back. Fortunately, she was not injured in the process. Adaptil Calm collar came off. Fortunately, she didn't chew it up as it is rubber. Came recommended by our vet. Just didn't work out for our dog.
It Really Works!!
After our mini poodle was hospitalized with gastrointestinal problems, we had several special tests run, thinking it was one of a number of physical reasons. Turns out that she is easily stressed by strong storms and hurricanes here on the coast—but also is highly sensitive to our emotional responses to personal issues such as medical problems. Smart dog! But she suffers........ Our vet suggested certain meds and this collar. We chose not to medicate. This collar makes our lives and hers 99% less stressful! IT WORKS!