CANIDAE All Life Stages Chicken, Turkey & Lamb Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Optimum protein from chicken, turkey, lamb and fish meals for a nutritionally dense formula.
- Includes HealthPLUS Solutions, a trio of probiotics, antioxidants and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Made free of common food allergens like corn, wheat and soy.
- Veterinarian-formulated specifically for dogs from all ages, breeds and sizes.
- Premium ingredients plus added vitamins and minerals make for great tasting nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Chicken Canned Dog & Cat Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Small Breed Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Wellness Ninety-Five Percent Turkey Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Chicken Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$34.29Chewy Price$39.99List Price$32.58Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Small Breed Dog Food Recipe Dry Dog Food Bag, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 7-lb bag, bundle of 2$37.98Chewy Price$36.08Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Ocean Whitefish, Herring & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Original Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$13.29Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Less Active Chicken, Turkey, & Lamb Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE All Stages Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Duck & Turkey Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz$42.12Chewy Price$47.88List Price$40.01Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Barley, Peas...||Lamb Meal, Peas, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Product...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1053 Customer Reviews
Price increase is unacceptable
Decent grade of dog food. Not the best, but not the worst either. What I like is that it does not have corn in it. The price, however, at this online retailer has increased to the point that I cannot afford this product anymore from this retailer and will have to obtain it locally in a physical store for about a 25% less price, or switch to a differnet brand of dog food.
Dog hates it
My dog absolutely hates this food and won’t eat it. We started buying canned food to mix with it because this stuff is expensive and I ain’t wasting it but he still picks through it and doesn’t finish it until he’s starving. He’s normally a rabid quick eater too. I do have to say that his eye goop and skin itchiness seems a little better since starting this food but unfortunately I’m still gonna search for a new food he actually enjoys so we can ditch the wet food.
Senior dog won't eat it
I ordered a 15 lb bag about a month ago to see if my 9 year old amstaff would enjoy it and it seemed like he did so I went ahead and ordered a 40 lb bag to officially transition and well... my dog would rather starve than eat the kibble. I've tried adding wet dog food toppers and water to the kibble and my dog would eat the toppers but he spits the kibble right back out. I'm not sure what happened here--maybe it was a bad batch or something changed. I'm going to have to transition him out of this brand.
Great Pyrenees and yorkiepoo
My Great Pyrenees would throw up every time he ate until I found this food he rarely ever throws up only if he gets into something that he isn’t supposed to. I would recommend it
Have had better
We’ve been using Canadie for years. For some reason this bag on the inside had 10 times more dust than usual and seem to be very hard. Not sure what happened. I sent an email to Chewy, I have not heard back
I like this food as it seems to be healthier for the dogs - especially the ingredients being mainly sourced here in the US. Both the adult and puppy really like this food and seem to be doing very well on it. Both have coats that shine, and their breath doesn't smell bad. Chewy did a good job with the delivery. I read several reviews where they said it was mostly dust, but this bag was in very good condition with very little dust (just what you would normally expect to find in any dog food purchased).
Recently Changed Formula
We struggled with poop issues with our Boxer from the time he came home. FINALLY at 10 months old we got things nailed down with Canidae's All Stages, multi-protein formula. I could not believe how incredibly passionate I had become about solid dog poop, it was embarrassing. However with Canidae we FINALLY we had achieved it beautifully solid poop. And then they changed the formula and it all fell apart. You can write "Same Formula" on a bag but a Boxer's stomach will rat you out every time. We tried to use the new bag and although it claimed it was the same formula it definitely is not. If you have a dog with a normal digestive system this may not be an issue for you- I'm guessing most dogs just eat new food and still poop normally. I will spare you a graphic description but solid it was not. The first few ingredients are different (from the old label to the new one) and the Guaranteed Analysis numbers are different as well. The fat increased from 10% to 14.5% which, percentage-wise, is pretty significant. Three months later we are still on the hunt for a new food that will once again produce swoon-worthy poop.
Chewy is the BEST
My dogs love Canidae. Both the dry and the canned meat. And the experts agree that it is a great food for your dog.
My dog went on a 36 hour hunger strike
I have nothing personal against this dog food, and as far as I can tell now that the hunger strike appears to have ended, it doesn't seem to have anything wrong with it health-wise, just, my dog thinks it tastes worse than cardboard and if I'd known that ahead of time, I would've bought a different food.
Feeding Canidae for Years
We began feeding this food on the advice of our dog trainer when we got our Golden Retriever puppy in 2007. So convenient when we added a mixed breed puppy one year later, they could eat the same food! They both love this food, we’ve even used handfuls for training rewards. Our Golden passed away just 3 days shy of his 13th birthday and the mixed breed is still with us. She will be 14 next month. When we get a new bag she tries to get into it, pawing at it and biting the bag. I love that we don’t need to change foods ever, that it lasts their entire life and that there is no issue with leaving kibble in the bowl. My dog loves it!