Firstrax Petnation Port-A-Crate E Series Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 36 inch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight washable durable and well ventilated spring/summer pet house.
- Constructed with extra strong steel frame heavy duty zippers with door lock ventilated mesh panels and durable water resistant base.
- Rounded corners to protect auto interiors and home décor.
- Designed for easy storage and sets up in seconds.
- Top and front entry doors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$39.09Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 26 inch$63.30Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 24 inch$59.83Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, Small$89.98Chewy Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Gray, 20 inch$54.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Grey, 26 inch$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Blue Gray, L: 42-in L x 28-in W x 32-in H$118.99Chewy Price$239.99List Price
- KindTail Pawd Collapsible Dog & Cat Crate, Pink$129.00Chewy Price
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Black, 24 inch$66.99Chewy Price$88.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Double Door||Top Load, Collapsible, 3-Door||Double Door, Collapsible||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door|
|Material||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No||No||No Tools Required||No|
Questions & Answers
40 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
464 Customer Reviews
Journey's soft crate
Very pleased with the ease of carrying and setting up this crate. Our basset doesn't seem to mind going in at all. I do recommend if you are looking. Can be set up and take down in a minute or so.
not worth it.
Worst piece of trash I ever bought. Breaks every time you look at it. Poor, poor quality. Save your money.
We were very excited about these crates. (We have 2) They are okay if you have a calmer pup. If you have a more anxious pup that doesn't like to sit/lay still, there is a possibility that this crate will tip to its side. *We have one of each type of pup* My female, more anxious pup, was a little traumatized from her crate tipping over. We have since stopped using the crates for travel and have transitioned them to being hooked in the back seat.
Purchased the above product Seemed very sturdy Weak point is front entry zipper door/flap Lasted 3 days As soon as dog pushed on with front legs zipper completely came apart
Home sweet home
We bought this portable crate so we can take our dog with us for the holidays. The idea was this was just for travel, but he loves it so much we are just going to leave it up in our home! The "crate" is well made, nicely ventilated and easy to set up and take down for travel. Great product!
Greatest crate ever!
This is the second one of these that I have purchased. My dog loves it and chooses to sleep in the crate every night even tho’ the door isn’t closed! After 5 years, the bottom was wearing thin so I ordered this one as a replacement. They collapse so easily for traveling and are light weight and so easy for me to put in the car.
Dogs MUST be potty trained!
I like the ease of portability with this kennel. I do NOT recommend it with dogs/pups who are NOT fully potty trained. I bought this for my 15lb 2yr old rescue frenchie. She was kept in a kennel, so she wasn't potty trained. She used both #1 and #2 the first night. THE SMELL IS STILL THERE! I've taken It and hosed it down when a simple wipe and Clorox wipe did not remove the odor! The soft bottom will retain the urine smell, even when I used vinegar. Smh. So it is not usable unless you have a dog that's fully trained.
Perfect for quick car rides!
I have a 50lb goldendoodle who does not tolerate car rides. Our groomer is 2 miles one way and our vet is 2 miles the other way. When we go to either place, it feels like a 40 minute drive. It is so stressful! I bought this solely to pop up in the back of my SUV for her to ride in and it worked perfectly today! My other doodle is fine so he can just sit in the back seat. I was impressed with how easy it was to put up. I also ran to the store after work forgetting it was in there and it took me just a few seconds to get it buckled back up and flat so I could put my groceries in the back.
Hotel on the Gooooo
This may be one of the best purchases that I have made since becoming a pup mom. Not to mention it is have everything needed for a great stay for any furry child. So easy to put up and down, great quality and the perfect size for my irish doodles...Thanks Chewy!
Port a crate for my puppy
Very durable, surprised on how well built and easy set up. Perfect for my new puppy at night