Hartz UltraGuard Rid Worm Dewormer for Roundworms for Cats, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-use solution to effectively remove roundworms from your cat or kitten.
- Can be applied directly in your paw-tner’s mouth or in her food.
- Works on adult cats and kittens eight weeks of age or older.
- Store treatment in a cool, dry place and avoid temperatures above 86°F.
- Repeat treatment every 14 days for best results.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HomeoPet WRM Clear Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Cats, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Elanco Dewormer for Tapeworms for Cats, 3 count$14.98Chewy Price
- Drontal Dewormer for Tapeworms, Roundworms, Hookworms for Cats, 50 tablets$229.99Chewy Price$218.49Autoship Price
- Hartz Medication for Ear Mites for Cats, 3 count$4.18Chewy Price$4.22List Price$3.97Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Skin & Itch Cat Supplement, 450 drops$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline L-lysine Cat Supplement, 32.5-mL syringe$9.95Chewy Price
- PetAg KMR Powder Milk Supplement for Kittens, 5-lb$119.99Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- Vet Worthy Kitten Milk Replacer Powder Cat Food Supplement, 12-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Hartz Powdered Milk Replacer Formula for Kittens, 11-oz jar$12.44Chewy Price$14.92List Price$11.82Autoship Price
- PetAg KMR 2nd Step Weaning Kitten Food Supplement, 14-oz can$16.49Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Facial Therapy for Cats, 2-oz bottle$12.35Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Whiskas Cat Milk Liquid Milk Supplement for Cats, 6.75-oz carton, case of 24$28.74Chewy Price$30.80List Price$27.30Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Kitties don’t like this one
We bought both this Hartz UltraGuard Rid Worm and the HomeoPet WRM Clear Dewormer to try for our cat family of 7. I mixed a few drops of Hartz brand in their can food and NONE of our cats would touch it afterwards, not even the 3 little kittens. This Hartz brand also has a medicine smell to it. Our kitties don’t seem to notice the HomeoPet brand dewormer when it’s mixed in their food and it doesn’t have a smell to it so we’ll stick with that brand.
Great Dewormer .
This Dewormer worked well for my kittens they were around 10 weeks so we gave them half of the amount and seems there are no more work I'm very happy with this item.
Takes more than one dose
I chose to purchase this particular worm medicine for my cat, only after reading the excellent reviews for it. There were many claiming that their pet showed improvement after the first dose... It didn't work that fast for my Miss Purdeigh. Which was disappointing. I just gave her a second dose (15 days after the first). I'm hoping she shows signs of the worms being gone.
Please return this shipping to you
We do not need it because I have several Ultra Guard Rid Worm bottles. Please stop sending to us. Thank you, Miriam
Seems to be working, haven't seen anymore worms. Have 9 feral cats I take care of. I put it in their wet food & they all seen to be looking better.
the cats in my life
I gave it to the kittens and already they are putting on weight
The Best !
Chewey is the best! Of all the items on all the sites I have ordered from , Chewey is the best at honest ‘ in-stock’ statements, shipping, arrival time notifications, product accuracy, product quality, wow.! Makes me look forward to ordering again, which will be soon and often due to my experiences! Thank you for your professionalism and service, sounds corney, but couldn’t be happier.
The products from chewy are very affordable compared to most department stores
Genuinely Helped My 2 Year Old Cat
**MIX THIS WITH WET FOOD** First time using this product and it absolutely worked exactly as I needed it to. My cat got roundworms from eating bugs I believe, and I felt so bad for my poor baby. After mixing the appropriate dose with his wet food (I gave him 2 1/4 tsp as he’s ~12lbs). Although he’s a tripod he’s very active/muscular, but the worms had made him bloated, tired, and even caused him to lose his normal appetite. Within 4-6 hours of giving him the medicine he was much more active, and he was able to devour his dinner like he normally does. Within 24 hours his bloating had gone way down and he was practically back to his normal self. Within 2 days he was running around like a lunatic (aka his true normal self). I’ll be administering this for 2 more doses for 3 doses/6 weeks total (apparently this only kills adults so I want to make sure any developing worms die once they’re fully grown); but as long as you are attacking round worms this product works.
it doesn’t work at all, i bought it because a lot of the reviews said it does but all animals are different. ngl i’m still upset.