Hill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Small Bites Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This dry dog food is bite-sized, and made in the USA with natural ingredients.
- The high-quality protein in this food helps your adult dog build lean muscles.
- Formulated with omega 6 and vitamin E, this food helps support your dog’s beautiful coat and skin.
- This delicious and nutritious meal is also formulated with ingredients to help support your pal’s heart health.
- Natural fibers support easier digestion, and added vitamins, minerals and amino acids help encourage a healthy immune system for your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Small Bites With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.03Chewy Price$40.99List Price$36.13Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small & Mini Perfect Weight Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small Bites Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28.5-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Small Bites Chicken Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Small Bites Chicken Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Breed Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Bites Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$58.60Chewy Price$61.68List Price$55.67Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Bites Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||With Grain||Natural, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
My daughter buys this brand for her two furbabies and my beagle tried it and really gobbled it down. So I have purchased it for my beagle now. She loves it. Plus I think it will help with her sensitive stomach.
My Pomeranian 1 years old LOVED IT can’t stop eating it!
I have bought the one for puppies from the same brand. Lilly has been with me 8 months and her appetite was never huge. I was worried she was underweight fir a while 3.5lbs. She is now 4.2 this bad today came for adult food. I compared it to another organic brand but I was worried that it would be too different since she has a low appetite. So I ordered this one. And ong. I have NEVER seen her eat so much! I mixed a handful with her puppy one. And she is completely avoiding eating the puppy brand from science. She is picking out only the adult brand kernels! I am so happy for her. I think she will be super satisfied! She has gone back to the bowl 3 times and drank almost the whole water bowl. I have never seen her eat this long and coming back at it every chance she gets! So happy!
Poms love it
I have three pomeranian and they love it. I've try others and they turn there noses up to them.
No more vomiting!
My almost four year old poodle mix is incredibly picky and rejects almost every dry food on the planet. I finally found one by a competitor of Hill's that she would eat, but within a few weeks, she was vomiting bile and blood every single morning. I tried a few other formulas from Hill's that she picked at, but the vomiting continued. She doesn't have any meat allergies and isn't sensitive to rice or soy, so I wondered if it was all the corn and wheat in both the competitor's food and the other formulations of Hill's we tried. I saw this food and was thrilled, because I do think that Hill's puts in more research to dog diet and nutrition than any other company and prefer to feed this brand, if I can. At first my dog wasn't thrilled about the taste, but I mixed it with some crumbled up dried chicken breast and gave a little tough love (refusing to give her treats until she ate her kibble) and now she's eating this daily. She hasn't vomited a single time being on it, her poop is perfect, and her energy levels are fantastic. Plus, she is missing half her teeth, so this size kibble is a godsend for her. Happy dog mom!
My vet recommends this!
No more luging this to the register, then lifting to put in car, then luging it in the house, then luging downstairs. Chewy make it so much easier by bringing it right to your door. Also, they Don't put alot of other things (you ordered) in the box so it is to hard to handle.
My Picky little dog loves this food
my dog has never really liked dry kibble until now & she loves this dog food, I now mix this with her Hill's science diet wet food and she cant wait to eat!
Perfect transition for puppies
This was the perfect transition for my two one year old miniature dachsunds. It only took a week of slowly adding more of this adult food to their science diet puppy food and they love it.
Winston Likes the Food
My cute little dog eats this food up. If he didn't like it, he wouldn't eat it. <grin>
Great product with no corn
I tried this out for my girls since this is a new variety that has no corn. I never used this brand before even though my vet's office carries a prescription version. I got a $5.00 discount as a nice enticement - very handy since am currently furloughed. As a Pom Mom, the sweet picture of a Pom on the bag was icing on the cake! My girls (a Pomeranian & a Chihuahua) seem to enjoy it. I just wish that they come out soon with a similar version for senior dogs - since mine are ages 14 1/2 and 7 respectively.
Tasha loves it
I have a very picky spoiled Pom. She was my late mothers dog and ate very little dog food while mother had her. This is the 2d bag of this food that I have got for her. She loves it and eats every bit of it.