AlphaTRAK's glucose monitoring starter kit provides an easy-to-use method to track your pet's blood sugar levels in your own home. This system only requires a tiny blood sample, making testing less stressful for you and your pet. AlphaTRAK provides accurate and consistent information that your vet can use to make informed treatment decisions. The kit includes a monitoring meter, test strips, lancets, a lancing device, a control solution and a carrying case.
- Serves as an easy 3-step process to test your pet's blood sugar levels.
- Only requires a small blood sample and allows you to get results in seconds.
- Provides accurate results, so you and your veterinarian can stay on top of your pal's health.
- Specifically validated and calibrated for both dogs and cats.
- Kit contains everything you need to get started—all in one box.
This starter kit includes a lancing device, lancets (30), AlphaTRAK 2 glucose meter, test strips (25), two user guides, control solution, a carrying case, and a diabetes diary to track your pal’s sugar values.
Use only AlphaTRAK control solution with the AlphaTRAK 2 meter. Control solution results are accurate only between 59° – 104° F. Do not add water or other liquid to control solution.
Patient Information Sheet
See all items by AlphaTRAK