Bodhi Dog Grooming Dog, Cat & Small Animal Shampoo Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a deep clean by gently lathering and massaging your pet during their shampoo, turning bath-time into a pampering experience.
- Soft rubber tips scrub away dirt, dead skin and loose fur without pulling hair, perfect for pets with sensitive skin.
- This waterproof brush can be used on either wet or dry fur, making it perfect for bath-time or as a daily grooming brush.
- The split ends of the rubber teeth gentle remove and hold on to loose hair preventing clogs and messes.
- Best suited for short-haired fur, pets larger than a tea cup, toy, mini or miniature size and is safe for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, ferrets, horses, rabbits and guinea pigs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dematting Dog Rake, One Size$6.28Chewy Price
- Katziela Silicone Dog Grooming Glove, Black$29.99Chewy Price
- Jespet Deshedding Dog Brush, Small$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Dog Paw & Face Brush$7.00Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com 2-Sided Grooming Dog & Cat Brush$10.00Chewy Price
- Le Salon Essentials Grooming Dog Mitt$3.19Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Safari Bristle Dog Brush, Medium-Large$10.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Dog Brush, Small$12.49Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Dog Metal Pin Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Greenbone Bamboo Pet Metal Pin Brush, Large$8.59Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Martha Stewart Adjustable Strap Massage Bristle Dog Brush$10.29Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Ferret, Guinea Pig||—||—||—||—|
|Brush Type||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush|
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Love, Love, Love
This brush was incredible. I was able to really scrub my beagle-mixes fur (which he seemed to love), and was able to not use as much product to get the job done.
Best thing ever bought
I love this so much , whenever I used to wash my chihuahua min pin in the bath she would shed so much and i’d be spending at least 20 to 30 minutes cleaning to tub , but it collects the hair and scrubs them clean ! Yes a few hairs end up in the tub but it literally takes me 5 to 10 minutes to get the hair that did make it in the tub out! Best product ever
It can be a challenge scrubbing down through my Aussie's coat. This brush has been awesome and my pup loves it. The brush feels pretty rough but my pup seems to thoroughly enjoy getting scrubbed with it.
Wish I would have gotten one of these sooner.
This brush makes bath time faster and easier. It worked for both of our golden retrievers- one with silky straight hair and the other has curly coarser fur. Squeeze on the shampoo and start scrubbing- makes it all sudsy in no time and goes through their fur easily. No more dog hair in the bathtub either! It was all on the brush. It is a soft plastic type material. The only issue I had was, the hand strap is not adjustable. I have small hands and it did tend to slip off my hand if I didn't hold it securely. But worth every penny!
Great for bath time
It's great for lathering and brushing out dirt and loose hair during bathtime. However, I don't feel as if it actually penetrates my dog's coat. I used it on both my Pitbull terrier mixes (one has a short, bristly coat and the other has a longer coat) and it's not as sudsy as other brushes. I've tried using it as a dry brush and it works better on the short coated one. It's also a bit tricky to remove the hair.
necessity I didn’t know I needed
Omg! I didn’t have many expectations for this. I wasn’t even looking for something like this. I just stumbled across it and decided to order it. I usually have to use a ton of shampoo on my 19 lb pup because of her coat and bath time takes forever! I decided to try this out last night. I started with my usual amount of shampoo expecting to add more later. Wow! I didn’t need to add more, and what I did use ended up being too much because this lathered up instantly and got deep into the coat right away! It cut her bath time in half and was the best wash she has ever had! She has never been so clean in all of her life. I rinse her well and with a typical bath she usually still has a little bit of “dog smell” and will still be scratching after. Not with this. No dog smell and she hasn’t scratched or licked or anything since I washed her. She even really enjoyed her bath too! usually she is over it half way though and tries to escape. Wow! Thanks for having this product chewy!
Great for lathering
Best brush for lathering. Does a wonderful job at cleaning your best.
Works very well as a dry brush for my short haired dog. It is also useful while bathing, just need to squirt shampoo on the brush and it creates suds right away. I would say I have small hands and the handle fit well and I have control over the brush.
Bath time breeze
This brush is amazing! It cut bath time in half, and because the brush creates such a great lather, we used less product. Also, it helped speed up the rinse time exponentially by aiding in product removal from the coat. Oh! And it removes hair like a dream. (*To remove the hair from the brush, I used the jet stream setting on the outdoor hose nozzle) We also use this as a dry brush as the dog seems to really love the rubber nodes massaging her skin. Overall, very pleased with the product- would definitely recommend! Callie is a 65lb mastiff/pittie mix with coarse, medium-length hair
GREAT DOG BRUSH...
This is a GREAT brush!! It fits in/on my hand perfectly, comfortably and is very flexible!! It really de-sheds her nicely! Also it just feels really good to her!! Chloe and I LOVE it!!