CONAIRPROPET Dog Rounded-Tip Shears
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- EverGuard coated blades create a nonstick, smooth surface, making cutting much easier.
- Superior quality shears are made of Japanese stainless steel with micro serration for exceptional durability and precision performance.
- Lightweight and comfortable pet grooming with soft-grip finger holes and finger rests for added control, reducing fatigue.
- Rounded tips are ideal for safe facial trimming around eyes, nose and ears, lessening the chance of an injury.
- The perfect way to finish you pets grooming experience by making sure the coat length is correct.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Dogs, Medium$16.99Chewy Price
- KONG Dog ZoomGroom Multi-Use Brush, Raspberry$11.99Chewy Price
- Safari Coarse Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
- DealCONAIRPROPET Dog Undercoat Rake, 1/2" Short Tooth$10.99Chewy Price
- Safari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs$8.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Oatmeal Dog & Cat Treatment Rinse, 20-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Paw Plunger Medium for Dogs, Black$22.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Virbac Epi-Soothe Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$16.19List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TropiClean Kiwi & Cocoa Butter Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Waterless Dog Bath, 5-oz bottle$9.36Chewy Price$8.89Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Anti-Itch Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Paw Plunger Large for Dogs, Black$28.95Chewy Price$31.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
301 Customer Reviews
Well made and cut nicely. Leaves fuzzy edges.
These don't have any play in the joint, which makes them easier to use. They cut nicely. One blade is serrated, which leaves fuzzier edges on the hairs compared to the blunt cuts of straight blades. I've never seen this so I didn't expect it, but it turns out that I prefer the look around the face, where I use these.
Perfect grooming shears
Length is ideal for detailed facial trimming-sharp and rounded tips safe- perfect highly recommend!
I absolutely love these scissors. The are extremely sharp and very easy to use. I live the rounded tips which make them so much safer to use with your dog. I do not really understand the reviews which say they are poor quality as nothing is further from the truth. I use them to trim around my poodle mix’s face between grooming. The cut perfectly straight lines very easily and are so sharp I can cut the tiniest area with ease. I saw the reviews about fingers not fitting well in the scissors but I have no issue at all with that. I also do not understand that feedback because I compared these scissors to two pair of hair trimming scissors we have for trimming my son’s hair and the hole sizes for the fingers are exactly the same size so these are just standard size finger holes for hair trimming shears. The scissors portion is about 4” long. This is one of the best purchases I have made in a long time. I highly recommend.
Great for the price!
These are great. They do the job and are safer than sharp edged scissors. I will use these twice a month and will update if these go south.
I am quite disappointed in these grooming scissors. The finger holes are quite small, and as a result the scissors are difficult to hold in the correct position for trimming.
Good for the price!
This scissor is just the right size for trimming around dogs eyes and other delicate areas. It could be a little sharper but does the trick.
Felt so safe trimming around our little ladies hair around her eyes with these.
petite shears w/ sharp blades
I have several pairs of scissors for grooming our poodles. These were ordered to serve for face trimming and hand trimming ears. The blades are excellent for a clean and fast cut. I only use blunt nose scissors. I have a longer pair of curved scissors for the legs and these ConAir Pros are terrific for small jobs.
Great shears for dogs and cats
I bought these shears for my cat. (Maine Coon cat) I absolutely love these! Well worth the money!
Really nice scissors !
I got these for the in-between grooming for the diva ( yorkie ) I really like the rounded ends of them as I'm always afraid of cutting around the eyes...these do a great job of that ! I'm not a pro groomer but like to keep her vision unobstructed. The price of these was absolutely fabulous and I received them in less than a day !!!