Flying Pig Grooming Simple Home Dog & Cat Grooming Dryer, Navy Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Professional-grade portable dryer cuts drying time by 60% for easier, no hassle grooming.
- Makes drying time stress-free and fast so it’s great for pets that don’t enjoy being dried.
- Slim, flexible grooming hose measures 7 feet long so you can maneuver in comfort.
- One-switch adjustable air speed and heat settings for ultimate customization.
- Includes three interchangeable nozzle heads and a removable filter so it’s easy to clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl Professional Animal BravMini+ Cordless Pet Trimmer, Purple$104.95Chewy Price
- Resco USA Professional Ergonomic Dog, Cat & Small Pets Comb, Coarse$33.88Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Groomer's Stone Pet Hair Removal & Grooming Tool$11.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Wet Ones Freshing Multi-Purpose Fresh Scent Cat Wipes, 50 count$4.98Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- The Blissful Dog 3 Cute Puppies Nose Butter, 0.5-oz tube$9.00Chewy Price$8.55Autoship Price
- Master Grooming Tools Greyhound Comb, Fine/Coarse, Silver$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Top Performance GloCoat Conditioner & Detangler for Dogs, 16-oz spray bottle$12.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Triangle Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- MetroVac Air Force Commander Two-Speed Pet Dryer, Blue$252.99Chewy Price$374.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||Dryers||Dryers||Dryers||Dryers||Dryers|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
The dryer is very heavy on your hands when you are drying for long periods of time . I wouldn’t recommend using for small pups just because of how powerful the air is regardless of which end you use on the hose. The dryer is perfect for blowouts and deshedding but that’s about it. Only had two speeds low and wide open. The noise level is not that bad and neither is the heat level. Hose is a good length just heavy as mentioned before. Pros: good for deshedding Cons: only two speeds and heavy hose
Flying Pig Grooming Dryer
I bought this to help with speeding up the drying process after bathing my 2 dogs. This dryer works AWESOME so far. I do wish it dried them a little faster, but it does get the job done! It's quiet enough that it doesn't freak out my pups. I started out by turning it on low to let them listen to it 1st then started drying them 1 at a time. My Aussie can be quite sensitive to certain noises, and this worked out great! I highly recommend this!
BEST DRYER EVER!
I Groom my 2 American Cocker Spaniels myself and this Flying Pig Dryer saves So Much Time! They both have Show Cuts which means A Lot Of Dense Fur .. Very Powerful The only negative is they had to get used to nois!
It is perfect
I love this dryer. it is simple and sweet. I always use it on low air flow and temp... and that is perfect for my pups. it is easy to put nozzles on and there really is not much to it, meaning- it is perfect for me who only grooms my furbabies at home. It's not too heavy or too loud. Just right!
Flying Pig Review
This dryer was too noisy. It frightened my dog and my puppy.
This is REAlly Nice, but not made for small pets!
I bought this for my rescue, but, MY GOD, it is Powerful!!! This Ain't your Momma's blowdryer!! :O I tested it when it arrived and it made the skin on my arms look like I was in an F-16 literally G-force (and my arms are in good shape). I never dared try it on my cats and small dogs as I'm sure it would have blown them thru the sheet-rock walls! I would recommend this to dry medium to large dogs (But don't blow their face with it as it could damage their eyes and keep away from kids and your own face). Very nicely made machine, sturdy too. Thank God, chewy let me return it, as it was just too powerful for use on small pets.
Great Quality Decent Power and Heat
I bought this dryer when taking home my standard poodle puppy as I knew grooming was going to be a big part of his life, and being a groomer I decided having my own dryer at home wouldn't hurt either. The power isn't as strong as some other pro dryers but this is a great option if you're drying your own pet or the occasional home groom. It does seem to heat up quickly which may be a downside for some but I found helpful for blowing coat straight. All in all it was a great purchase and I reccomend it.
Does a really nice job. I don’t get my dogs 100%dry I just don’t want them soaking wet so I dry enough that they can still air dry a bit
I have a long haired german shepherd and a long haired border collie/shepherd mix. I worked at a vets office and we had a commercial dryer that I loved so I figured I would buy a home version for myself to be able to blow out and dry my dogs after a bath. This works almost just as great as the commercial dryer and is much quieter. For those of you who think this is loud you have no idea how quiet this actually is compared to those used at a groomer. It is about as loud as a large vacuum and it has A LOT of power as it should. BE CAREFUL if you choose to use heat. As I was using it I did not need heat and the air gets warm as the machine is in use. I hope this lasts for a while as it will be in use very often to blow out and dry my fluffy pups!
burnt up in 4-5 uses
My mom bought this hairdryer for my sister but she got sick and she never got to use it on her. She just got me in the beginning of January so she has probably gave me 4-5 baths and used this hairdryer well when she used it today it burnt up and no longer works. I would not recommend this hair dryer to anyone.