HyLyt Hypoallergenic Shampoo with Essential Fatty Acids for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%, Ketoconazole 1%||Purified Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol...||Benzoyl Peroxide 3%, Micronized Sulfur 2%||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Ketoconazole Usp...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Dander, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
About This Item
- Gentle and hypoallergenic
- Soap-free, non-stripping and non-drying formula
- Helps control flaking and scaling caused by seborrhea
- Contains natural moisturizing ingredients for maintaining skin hydration
- May benefit topical flea and tick products
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Relief Shampoo with Pramoxine & Colloidal Oatmeal for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Nootie Medicated Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Relief Spray for Itchy Skin for Dogs, Cats, & Horses 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Virbac Epi-Soothe Pet Cream Rinse, 8-oz bottle$18.79Chewy Price$17.85Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Veterinarian Formulated Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- MalAcetic Wet Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 25 count pack$11.50Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Dogs & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Spray, 2 count$20.34Chewy Price$22.60List Price$19.32Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2 count$27.28Chewy Price$30.32List Price$25.92Autoship Price
- DermaBenSs Shampoo for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 12-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$18.85List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vet Basics Oatmeal Protein Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price
- Vetoquinol Dermal-Soothe Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
210 Customer Reviews
No dry skin here!
My dog had dry and flaky skin with seasonal allergies, even though he eats a healthy diet and has no other health problems. He was constantly scratching and chewing at his feet and tail, and shaking his head to itch his ears. Since using this shampoo, his dry and flaky skin is a thing of the past. He is no longer itchy and his coat is super shiny. Bonus - this shampoo smells amazing, kind of coconuty with oatmeal. Going to purchase the cream rinse soon to add on to his routine. Highly recommend!
It worked as advertised
I have used HyLyt Shampoo twice on my Aussie, Sassy. Since the first good bath, she no longer is itching constantly. Her dry, flaking "dandruff" is gone also. After trying many products, I finally found something that calms her sensitive skin and restored it to normalcy.
Good lather, no perfume fragrance, clean dog equals Great Shampoo!
I was looking for a shampoo that cleaned but did not leave his skin dry and itchy. This shampoo’s perfect for that and he is clean and comfortable. Just what I was looking for!
great shampoo 4 sphynxs!
i've only used this shampoo twice. once on my sphynx kitten and once on a 14 year old dog. the shampoo smells amazing and lathers really good! i did a lot of research before buying and this shampoo kept popping up for one that's gentle but still gets the job done.
Been using for years
This shampoo is absolutely the best product I have ever used on any of my pets, both cats & dogs. It leaves their coats so soft and shiny - I strongly recommend this product. No other shampoo I've used, gets this level of results!
I have used HyLyt Shampoo for years. I have 6 dogs, ranging from short hair Terriers to long-haired Golden Retrievers. HyLyt is gentle, cleans well, and leaves your pet smelling clean but not perfumey. I recommend HyLyt for any pet owner!
My dog has sensitive skin and HyLyt works great for him. Have used it for years.
The only shampoo I'll use.
My dog has mild issues with allergies which requires us to bathe him slightly more frequently in the spring/fall. This shampoo doesn't dry his coat or skin out at all but is still very effective in cleaning his fur/skin while not being irritating. It has a very pleasant smell that isn't overpowering or offensive, and has a very nice lather. My only complaint is that I can't seem to find it anywhere at the moment, which is making buying more a struggle!
Our flat-coated retriever has flakey skin and this shampoo takes care of it. Highly recommend.
Leaves coat incredibly soft
I was searching for a dog shampoo to help my dog with her flaky and itchy skin. I purchased the shampoo and the creme rinse and I am very pleased. Straight out of the bath I could immediately tell how smooth my dogs coat was and once it dried it was so soft. Not only that but so far it seems to be helping with the underlying issue of her having dry flaky skin. I don't see any flakes as of yet.