ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Makes it easier to introduce cats by releasing a calming pheromone that helps them feel safe and secure.
- Drug-Free formula eases your pet’s stress without unwanted side-effects such as sedation.
- Continuously releases calming pheromones for up to 30 days, so your pet can feel calm for longer.
- Helps soothe travel anxiety experienced during airline travel, car rides and moving. Relaxes pets during stressful environments and events such as visiting the vet, anxiety while boarding or kenneling and remodeling.
- Effective for introducing new cats into your home, multi-cat tension and conflict, and helping to reduce fighting. For best results, use for a full 30 day.
Compatible with the ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Kit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Spray & Scratch Control Calming Spray for Cats, 4-oz$29.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Spray for Cats, 1.62-oz$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser for Cats, 30 day$24.99Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Pet Acoustics Pet Tunes Calming Music Cat Speaker$69.99Chewy Price
- dealbSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 45 day$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 1 count$13.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Feline Minerals Powder Supplement for Cats, 227-g jar$20.50Chewy Price$22.00List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (a petroleum distillate) 45.00% Analogue of Feline Pheromone 5.00% Other Ingredients 50.00%...||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Unfortunately my auto ship didn’t have Feliway because it was back ordered and this was the suggestion to replace the missing order. It was useless! I have my mother’s 12 year old cat which I took in after my mother’s passing. She is a bully mostly because she is anxious and terrorizes my 5 year old cat almost 24 /7 Feliway helped ease the anxiety this stuff doesn’t! I could put any air freshener and would get the same result!
It works well
This product seems to help our feral cat and our alpha cat get along better. They seem calmer with continuous use of the Thunderease diffuser. The feral has progressed to sleeping on the bed now, instead of under it. He spends more time relaxed, instead of constantly scared. Will continue to use ThunderEase diffuser into the future, long term.
This product does not work for my cats! One of my cats was actually attacking the other two after I plugged the diffuser in. I have used similar products in the past and never had a problem before. I have asked to return the product.
Chewy is Awesome
Chewy is Awesome. Once again in one week three orders, on a Fed Ex truck, arrives before scheduled and in excellent shape! I purchase the ThunderEase for my very high-stung Calico Miss Ellie. There are many kitties that use my back yard for a main access road to wherever; and it really ticks my indoor kitty off. The ThunderEase used to work very nicely by itself; but, now that my kitty is now 16 years old I have had to medicate her as well. The ThunderEase works excellent on younger pets, but not quite as well for the older pets in my experience. I am still using it, it does help.
OK but it's hard to say
How well this product works is hard to evaluate and any conclusion would be subjective on the part of the observer.
ThunderEase multi cat diffusers
I have used three different types of diffusers... Feliway [which apparently makes ThunderEase] and another... I continue to purchase these as they seem to have the best impact on my trio of very diverse felines.
Does not work!!
This calming diffusers are a rip off. For something this expensive i expect it to work well. It says it lasts for 30 days and the one i used it didn't even last for 20 days. My cats are still spraying the walls, that’s the reason i got it for. So disappointed .
I’ve used Feliway for years and never had a problem. I decided to try thunder-ease due to better price. Well within the first day I had a terrible reaction of dizziness, rapid heart beat and confusion. It occurred to me the only thing that changed in my home Was the plug in. I unplugged it and within an hour I felt normal!!! Of course I read the warnings after the fact and sure enough it’s in the warnings. Beware!
Trying to Achieve ThunderEase
Have 3 cats and two of them pick on one. And it is constant bickering. This seems to help better than anything else I have tried so far. George seems to be coming out more and feeling more comfortable out among the other two cats.
Chewy Customer Service and delivery
I want to give kudos to Chewy for their wide variety of products, excellent delivery service and great helpful customer service.