Vet's Best Allergy Itch Relief Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fast-acting allergy itch relief spray for your dog.
- Veterinarian formulated with a blend of natural ingredients.
- Includes oatmeal, tea tree oil, neem oil, aloe vera and chamomile.
- Crafted to relieve, soothe and moisturize skin for long-lasting protection.
- Designed to help comfort and protect your pal from seasonal allergies related to pollen, flea bites and other irritants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DERMagic Skin Rescue Lotion, 4-oz$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Pet MD Hydrocortisone Itch Relief Pet Hot Spot Spray, 4-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Nature's Aid True-Natural Soothing Dog Gel, 1.25-oz bottle$4.00Chewy Price$3.80Autoship Price
- Sulfodene Medicated Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 12-oz$8.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.45Autoship Price
- Davis Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Creme Rinse, 12-oz bottle$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On Small Breed Dog Skin Care Treatment, 4 count$17.89Chewy Price$24.95List Price$17.00Autoship Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 0.5% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- ResQ Organics Skin Treatment with Manuka Honey Dog & Cat Skin Care, 4-oz jar$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch & Allergy Relief Soothing & Hydrating Medicated Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Pet Hot Spot Spray, 8-oz bottle$21.39Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.32Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Hypoallergenic Soothing Spot Treatment Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Anti-Fungal Medicated Pet Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Micronized Oatmeal, Tea Tree Oil...||Purified Water, Oils Of Neem, Lavender...||—||Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.05%, Benzyl Alcohol 2% W/W....||Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%.|
|Health Feature||—||—||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Works very well and like's that you can spray in between the paws.
No help at all
Product did not help as she just licks it off her paws
It helps with her allergy itches just a strong smell but I would definitely recommend
Helps a Little
This seems to help my little dog a little with his gnawing his paws and scratching but not as much as I had hoped.
A itch spray that works!
My dog has really bad allergies in the late summer. He scratches until his fur comes off. This spray is the only one that has had any results. This actually gives him relief. Will definitely buy again.
I have been using this anti-itch on my boxer mix, Harley, and she is improving by the day. Excellent product.
May Provide Some Relief
My four month old JRT has been really itchy during pollen season, but she’s too young for the vet to give her anything. We tried this spray for some relief. It seemed to help a little, but she hated being sprayed. She didn’t like when I sprayed it on my hands and then rubbed it on her. I think it was the smell. It’s pleasant to us, but kinda of strong.
BEST OF THE BEST!!!
When we first got him we noticed certain shampoos made him itch so we switched and found the perfect shampoo, or so we thought. After a couple of months my dog was constantly licking his paws, dry spots on his tummy that then cause red spots to appear. We took him to the vet where they told us the shampoo is fine, that these symptoms are from seasonal allergies. We noticed he got them mainly after coming from outside, so whenever he came inside we sprayed the affected areas about two sprits each spot and about no more than 2-3 hours later (no bath or anything) we noticed the redness decreasing with the dry spots. I also bought the Shampoo to help with his allergies as well. 10/10 recommend!!! NOTICEABLE RESULTS!
Does not work, and I would like to have my money returned when can I expect it.
After a few days that I used the flea and tick spray (same brand) my Rottie still was biting herself in some areas. Probably from the flea bites. I kept an eye on her when she did. Where places she bit I sprayed her with this and she no longer bit. Wonderful. This too not strong; smells nice.