Spritz away your pet’s skin troubles with the Vet's Best Allergy Itch Relief Spray for Dogs. Formulated by veterinarians so you know that it’s good, this soothing and natural blend is made of oatmeal, tea tree oil, neem oil, aloe vera and chamomile. It’s made especially to relieve itchy, irritated skin due to seasonal allergies related to pollen, flea bites and other seasonal irritants—so that your poor pup can go back to enjoying his happy life to the fullest once more. For over 30 years Vet's Best has blended natural ingredients that work together to comfort and protect your pet.
- Soothes and relieves itchy, irritated skin due to seasonal allergies and flea bites on contact.
- Veterinarian formulated with micronized oatmeal, tea tree oil, neem oil, aloe vera and roman chamomile.
- Moisturizes and protects skin to support healing and provide natural, safe relief.
- Alcohol-free, no-sting formula is great for dogs with sensitive skin; use for spot application.
- For a complete allergy itch relief skin care system, use with Vet's Best Allergy Itch Relief Shampoo.
Avoid spraying near your pet's eyes, mouth and genitals. Consult your bet if condition persists. Not recommended for use on cats, pregnant or nursing dogs or puppies under 12 weeks of age. Keep out of reach of children.
See all items by Vet's Best