Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Slicker Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for brushing out tangles and knots on cats and dogs of any shape or size, with any length or type of coat.
- Quickly clean brush for the next use by simply pressing the bristle retraction button and wipe away the furry mess.
- Unique bristles gently penetrate even thick fur to remove mats and tangles, without any painful skin irritation.
- Comfortable, durable and anti-slip handle grip allows for long grooming sessions without the straining hands or joints.
- Massaging action from combing helps to increase circulation, leaving pets looking well-groomed and feeling tip-top.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Dog Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Double-Sided Dog Comb, Color Varies$7.49Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Self-Cleaning Slicker Pet Brush, Large$16.66Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- dealFrisco Dog & Cat Adjustable Grooming Gloves, Large/X-Large, Pair$15.51Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Undercoat Rake$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush, Medium$12.97Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Slicker Pet Brush, Teal, Large$14.19Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$4.27Chewy Price
- Dakpets Slicker Brush for Dogs & Cats$8.71Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Resco Pro-Series Rotating Dog & Cat Pin Comb$16.64Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergon Double Row Undercoat Pet Rake$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||Groomer Accessory||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
228 Customer Reviews
Great brush for our Samoyed puppy
At first this brush scared me and I thought it would hurt our puppy but it won't. I really like it now. We brush her daily so it makes brush outs easier. I love how you push the button to get the hair off the brush. We used a different brush that doesn't take the hair off as easily and decided we love the Hertzko self-cleaning brush best!
amazing love how it retracts and so very easy to get hair off the slicker. It would great on our rescue who is a hound lab mix and totally recommend even though a little higher than others so worth it Already recommended it to others
Our Short-Haired Cats Love this Brush
When I got this, I was worried it was too big and too firm for our short-haired cats. Turns out, they love this thing. I can wave it around and they'll come running over to get brushed. It doesn't seem to grab the hair as well as our other brushes, but I do like the easy-clean mechanism. Also, the fact that the bois love it is the best. I recommend trying this brush.
bristles to hard for puppy
I researched what type of brush to use for a Havanese dog Based on the reviews I bought the brush This is one of the worst brushes I have uses for a dog It does not brush well and the dog does not like it at all. I had to purchase a different brush, which works well and she sits still for me to brush her
Doesn't do much
I bought a bunch of different styles of brushes for my Australian Shepherd. I brush him every day, this one just seems to be more of a comb than anything else. It doesn't remove much hair, and doesn't seem to get all the way down to his undercoat. It's a quality product I just don't think it works very well for long haired dogs.
Kind of rough
I bought this to use on my French bulldog, but the bristles are really hard and rough and have no give to them, I’m afraid I’m hurting him when using. It would probably work better with a dog who has longer hair. It does get the hair off fairly well though, but I don’t think I’ll be using it in the future.
My cat loves this brush and actually begs for it. It's a little big and chunky, but works well. Super easy to clean, push the button and all the hair pops right out.
Awful. Save your money.
I love the idea of this brush, but the actuality is that the bristles don’t come out enough to enable you brush any kind of long-haired dog. Mine is a small Havanese whose coat isn’t particularly long right now. Tried a couple times to use this and gave up. It’s also too big and wide ahead to use on a small dog.
My kitty approves this product
Penny-kitty can be a finicky feline, but she's been fine with the gentle brushing I give her with the self-cleaning brush. It is soft enough to pass muster with PK but firm enough to forestall matting. This makes cleaning away the shed fur so easy. I am pleased with it and more importantly, Penny-kitty is pleased with it!
Best brush ever!
This brush is a game changer for my long haired boy. He enjoys it because he can smell it before & after the grooming session without poking his nose on the tines. Easier for me to clean it as well.