Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Slicker Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for brushing out tangles and knots on cats and dogs of any shape or size, with any length or type of coat.
- Quickly clean brush for the next use by simply pressing the bristle retraction button and wipe away the furry mess.
- Unique bristles gently penetrate even thick fur to remove mats and tangles, without any painful skin irritation.
- Comfortable, durable and anti-slip handle grip allows for long grooming sessions without the straining hands or joints.
- Massaging action from combing helps to increase circulation, leaving pets looking well-groomed and feeling tip-top.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Slicker Pet Brush, Teal, Small$9.97Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Li'l Pals Double-Sided Dog Comb, Color Varies$7.49Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Self-Cleaning Slicker Pet Brush, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- DealOzark Pet Dog & Cat Brush, Blue, Small$11.99Chewy Price$16.97List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Pet Dematting Tool, 6 Blade$14.64Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Pet Comb, Rose Gold, 6-5-in$13.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Medium$13.44Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Short Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Millers Forge Unbreakable Style Slicker Brush, Regular, 2 count$16.26Chewy Price$18.06List Price
- Bissell Dog & Cat Nail Clippers$10.10Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Perfect Coat Professional Dog Deshedding Tool, Small$26.59Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Wood, Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||Medium Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
263 Customer Reviews
This brush is just what you need if you have a long haired dog - picks up the shedding hair, the brush is comfortable to hold, and with a press of the button, all the hair pops out! BUT, it's too big for a cat or a smooth haired dog (that still has undercoat). I tried this on my 40 lb smooth haired dog, and the metal tines were too large and bothered her skin to be brushed. I used the smaller one I ordered, though had no auto clean, and smaller tines worked for her.
Hated this Brush
Hated this brush! The pins are too short for my Pomeranians coats. They are also very hard. My dog screamed and bit me when I tried brushing him. That is a first in 13 years of grooming him. I hope I can return this.
This brush is absolutely perfect for my cat. I can keep brushing until the brush is full without any fur falling off. Then I press the button and it neatly releases the fur for disposal. My kitty also loves it as a massager/scratcher.
This is a solid, affordable and convenient dog brush. It grabs and holds hair well. Used this on my five month old German Shepherd. The metal brush heads can be a little rough. Use in a delicate manner for younger dogs or only on adult dogs. Probably not the best starting brush for young pups.
self cleaning dog brush
I really do this brush , perfect for all the shedding hair of my Akita.. However only issue I have is the brush that I received the rubber handle grip came right off and will not stay on the brush which is annoying... I'm going to look into gluing it on first trip I make to hardware store and see what glue would be compatible to work best bonding the plastic to the rubber grip...
Love this brush
This is the best brush I have ever found. I love the button that easily removes the fur after brushing my kitty. She enjoys being brushed even though she is feisty and never sits still long
i wasn't able to use the brush because my cat is old and he didn't like the hardness of the bristles. His skin is pretty tender. I gave it to a friend for her pets and she likes it.
This is a great gadget for long haired cats. I noticed my cat jumped a bit when I pressed the button that retracts the bristles. I use this brush gingerly.
Best brush EVER!!!
This brush is amazing! Not only does it brush out your dog, but it sheds them and traps the hair. Once done, you click a button, the bristles retract, and all the hair falls off. Cleanup is a breeze!!! The bristles are VERY fine, and they are steel. Works well on both longer hair, and short. Provides a nice back scratching as you groom.
Works perfect on both my domestic medium hair cat AND on my schnauzer for home brushing. Love the self cleaning feature and that it can be put away with the bristles hidden. Favorite slicker I've ever bought.