PetSafe Digital 2-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Automatic feeder conveniently feeds your pet on a schedule whether you’re home or away.
- Programmable timer dispenses food on a schedule that works for you and your furry friend.
- Removable dishwasher-safe food trays hold 1.5 cups each and are made of BPA-free plastic.
- Easy-to-read LCD display features an accurate and easily programmable digital timer.
- Perfect for small or medium cats or dogs and is great for managing your pets weight or busy households.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Whimsical Leaf Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 50-oz, Mint Green$25.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Automatic Two-Meal Dog & Cat Feeder, Grey$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- PetSafe Eatwell 5-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 2 count$109.90Chewy Price
- dealPetSafe 6-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$76.95Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- Cat Mate C200 2-Bowl Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 4-cup$53.99Chewy Price$65.04List Price
- dealPetSafe Two-Pet Dog & Cat Meal Splitter & Bowl, Navy$16.95Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Cat Mate C500 Digital 5 Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder$59.99Chewy Price$106.82List Price
- Cat Mate C300 Auto Feeder Replacement Ice Pack, 4 count$24.35Chewy Price$36.40List Price
- Cat Mate C500 Auto Feeder Replacement Ice Pack, 4 count$24.35Chewy Price$37.88List Price
- dealPetSafe Smart Feed 2.0 Wifi-Enabled Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$119.95Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Programmable Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$89.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 26-cup$74.99Chewy Price$148.42List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Automatic, Dishwasher-Safe||Automatic, Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control||Automatic, Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control||Automatic||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5-cup per bowl||5 Meals - 1-cup each||5 cups||3.8-L||1-cup; 8-oz per bowl|
|Compatibility||Battery Powered||N/A||N/A||N/A||Battery Powered|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Very good product
This is the second Pet Safe feeder I’ve ordered from Chewy. Our westie dog has tummy issues and needs to eat every 3-4 hours. This feeder allows us to be away for periods of time without worry. It took a couple days for the dog to recognize the sound of the feeder opening but we’ve been using it for several years now and he is eager to eat when it pops open. I use it for wet food mostly and put ice packs under it so the food stays cold. I read reviews that said sometimes it didn’t open or malfunctioned but we haven’t had that experience.
Not for all dogs
Bought this for my dog so, she would always have food available if I am not around. she does not go near it when it opens. I feel it might just be too high and deep
Pros: - Durable - Long battery life Cons: - Gets jammed sometimes and fails to open - Ants can get in while it’s closed - If only one compartment is open, my cats learned to reach in and pull the other bowl out
Perfect automatic feeder
I bought 2 of these to feed our two kitties when we go on short camping trips. I had another petsafe automatic feeder (the 5-meal one), but the noise scared my cats. This model is virtually silent, just a quiet click as the door springs open. My cats both eat out of it with no issues! Delivery was super fast too!
OK for basic automatic feeder
This does the job for a basic feeder though it has some shortcomings. You can't set a specific time to open, just how many hours from when you're setting it. So if you set it before bed and that changes, the time it opens in the morning will vary. I have a greedy cat who's remarkably schedule-bound and he will still try to wake me up if this isn't opening when he expects. There also have been some times where it just randomly didn't open--I was quickly alerted to this crisis situation, and the manual release button can be finicky.
This helps feed our 4 years old yellow lap with our weird work schedules . Holds enough food for the big guy and he went righ at it the first time . Love that you can set two different times for each side of cup so I can slowing feeding him instead of him devouring his dinner all at once . One little issues , the battery slot is not very sturdy , the batteries off easily when I pick up the feeder .
Does not work most of the time.
I’ve been using this product for a little over a week and I’m throughly disappointed. The latches must be faulty because it only opens some of the time. It’s very disheartening to come home from work to a hungry cat that was supposed to have been feed hours prior. Upon looking at the return policy, items must be unopened/ unused. I’m a tad confused as to how I was supposed to know it wouldn’t work until after using it.
only work when they want to
These only work when they want to, other times they have to be forced open. Threw some new batteries in them and the same outcome. I would see that only half or none of them have opened by the morning. I got these to stop my cat from waking me up every morning at 4am. It would just be preferable if they opened.
Great automatic feeder
I have two of these and they work very well. They are dependable and batteries last a long time.
do not buy this!
It constantly gets stuck/jammed and is a headache.