The PetSafe Smart Feed Automatic Pet Feeder for iPhone & Android is a convenient pet-feeding solution for the modern pet parent. Whether you're working late, going out, or feel like staying in bed a little longer, the power to feed your pet is in the palm of your hands—no more rushing to the bowl and pouring. The Wi-Fi-enabled feeder connects to your home's wireless router and works with your Android or Apple smartphone, giving you the ability to feed your cat or dog no matter your location. Use the app to customize and schedule up to 12 meals a day, with portions ranging from 1/8 cup to 4 cups to fit your pet's feeding needs. The Smart Feed is powered by an adaptor with an optional battery backup (batteries not included) and works with iPhone and iPod devices iOS 9 or later and most Android smartphones 5.0 or later.
- With smartphone programming, you can control your dog or cat's feeding from anywhere using your Apple iPhone or Android smartphone—working late will no longer make you miss dinner time!
- Customizable meal times allow you to program up to 12 meals to feed on your pet's schedule, and the Feed Now option allows you to feed your pet outside normal feeding times.
- Meals can be dispensed from 1/8 cups to 4 cups to fit your pet's unique feeding needs while the unique Slow Feed option allows the food to dispense slowly over a 15-minute period to help prevent bloating and vomiting in gobblers.
- Monitor your pet's feeding from anywhere for peace of mind—it even feeds on schedule as programmed if Wi-Fi connection is lost or feeder is offline.
- Unique conveyor design dispenses most shapes and sizes of dry and semi-moist food and helps prevent jams while the pet-proof dispenser keeps prying paws from sneaking food.
Smart Feed Automatic Pet Feeder, Power Adapter and Quick Start Guide. The free Smart Feed app is available in app stores.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
Requires a wireless router 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n). Compatible with iPhone or iPod with iOS 9.0 or later, or Android smartphone 5.0 or later. Download and open the free Smart Feed app for iOS or Android.
See all items by PetSafe