21st Century Essential Pet Alaska Wild Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 100 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Small bite soft chews made with salmon oil sourced from the waters of Alaska.
- Offers a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA.
- Helps encourage healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Made in the USA with human-grade ingredients in an FDA registered facility under cGMP standards.
- Every ingredient is analyzed under rigorous laboratory practices.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna L-Lysine Immune Support Salmon Flavor Powder Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Probiotics with Organic Prebiotics for Dogs & Cats, 72-g$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets TummyWorks Probiotics & Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 160 scoops$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- NOW Pets GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$25.19Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.93Autoship Price
- Earth Animal No More Runs Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$22.00Chewy Price$33.75List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Bowel, Elimination, Digestive & Fiber Support Dog & Cat Supplement$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$18.85Chewy Price$20.00List Price$17.91Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Mushroom Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.5-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Dog Supplement, 30 count$22.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inactive Ingredients: Salmon Oil, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Vegetable Glycerin...||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.||Salmon Oil, Fish Oil (from pollock), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative)....||Organic Coconut Oil.||100% Wild Alaskan Salmon|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Nerve Care, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—||—|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
Works great if your cat eats them!
I will start by saying these really work! Only downside is the smell. It's not fishy, but it smells strong of something else, and only 1 of my 3 cats would eat them. They all have dandruff and I wanted these to supliment their diets. I have tried other oils and they are either messy or smell of fish. These are easily fed as treats or can be crumbled easily and put into food. On my cat who did like them, his dandruff cleared up in 2 weeks! His coat is much softer and shinier too. I really wish my other 2 ate them! Would be 5 stars but the smell takes a star off, otherwise a great product. Highly recommend.
My cats won't eat it
I've been looking for a skin and coat supplement for my Maine Coons and figured I'd try this out, but they just won't eat it. They're not usually picky with food. Would've liked to see if it helped keep their fur healthy.
After my cat developed a bad case of dry skin and dandruff, I tried this product. Within a week her skin was back to normal. No more dandruff and a shiny coat! I am very pleased with the product, especially given that I initially tried another brand with a twice a day dosage that made no difference at all.
Cat eats them
Amazed to say my cat eats these and seems to quite like them, she usually turns her nose up at anything other than Temptations. They feel quite oily and gummy and don't stink, so I'm as confident as I can be without trying them myself that these treats are a good source of oils for my girl.
Salmon Oil Chews
So Chewy asked me to review this product. My cat didn't like it and it arrived crushed and open. I didn't ask for a refund, but I did write a negative review. Chewy read my review and just got back to me. They have given me a refund. Thank you Chewy. This kind of customer service is above and beyond. I really appreciate it. You've gained a loyal customer.
I purchased this product for my 7 year old female calico/tabby a few weeks ago to try and see if it would work to clear up her dry, flaky skin and fur. I tried a couple of other liquid products but the they were doing anything. After reading some good reviews on these chews, I decided to try them. I started giving these to my cat about 3 weeks ago. No more flaky skin and her fur is glowing! I just put it right in her food. She likes it. She thinks it's a treat.
These are making our “rescue” cat’s fur shinier. She doesn’t like the taste so we crumble it up and bury it in her food.
Cat won't touch them
2 stars for 2 reasons. My cat is not exceptionally picky and LOVES seafood, and she won't touch these. They don't smell like fish oil, they smell like bad cheese. The other reason is, they are kinda big. She does like tiny pieces, so I went to break it in two and it crumbled instantly. So, not enough solidity for me. She won't touch her food if this is on it or in it. Still on the search for a skin and coat supplement disguised as a treat. Very disappointed.
Wild Salmon Oil soft chews
My cat loved these soft chews the first time he tried them but now he won’t touch them.
Got rid of my cat's dandruff in a week!
This product is amazing. I have a black cat, so dandruff shows up really easily on him. My vet recommended I incorporate salmon oil into his diet to help, so I got these chews. Not only does my cat love them and think they are treats, they got rid of his dandruff and made his coat exceptionally shiny within a week of starting them! 10/10 reccomend