Earthbath Ear Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 25 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft, gentle wipes safely remove odor, wax and discharge that can lead to ear infections
- Wipes contain witch hazel, a natural cleanser and astringent
- Easy open dispenser keeps wipes moist in between use
- Safe for cats and dogs over 6 weeks of age
- Made with all-natural ingredients and PH Balanced
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Earthbath Ultra-Mild Wild Cherry Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Virbac Epi-Soothe Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$11.87Chewy Price$11.28Autoship Price
- Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Dog & Cat Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$13.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Earthbath Tea Tree Oil & Aloe Vera Hot Spot Relief Spritz for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$11.92Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Ark Naturals Ears All Right Dog & Cat Gentle Cleaning Lotion, 4-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$13.74List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Deluxe Dog Nail Clipper, Large$6.74Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Berry & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Body & Paw Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 45 count$8.99Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Dog Rounded-Tip Shears, 7-in$12.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- ConairPRO Soft Dog Slicker Brush, Small$7.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Small Pin Brush$3.44Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Oatmeal Dog & Cat Treatment Rinse, 1-gal bottle$45.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel...||Purified Water, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid...||Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20...||Purified Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol...||Purified Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||—||Ear Care||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Scent||—||—||—||Aloe Vera & Eucalyptus||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
239 Customer Reviews
I use these wipes daily on my cats ears. She gets 2 transdermal meds in both her ears every day, so gunk accumulates if not cleaned. These wipes are much more effective and soothing than moistened cotton balls. She tolerates the cleanings well - as long as treats are given immediately after....
Dogs wipes for ears
Not what I expected.Not very moist at all! I need to find something else that will help my babies ears
Wipes were easy to use and removed a lot of grime from my cats ears. She gets thyroid medicine in her ear every day, so this cleans up debris.
easy to use, cleaned my cat's ears very well highly recommended
Just love these wipes. Makes cleaning my kitties ears so easy. It smells good and works very efficiently. Excellent product!
I was looking for a wipe without a ton of chemicals in it for my very sensitive 2 ys old who is afraid everything so there was no getting drops down his ear. I used the wipes just once, so far so good. I also wanted to make sure that there was no possible skin sensitivity. Having used it just once everything seems ok so far.
My cat needs transdermal Prozac applied to her ears every night for anxiety. It tends to “gunk” up and get stuck in her ear fur. I bought these and I’m impressed. The wipes thoroughly cleaned her ears and (weirdly) she loved them being cleaned. I’ll definitely be purchasing again!
Use to clean ears before giving compounded ointment
My cat had kitty irritable bowel syndrome and needs a compounded steroid rubbed in one of his ears twice a day. It I don't first clean the old ointment out, it builds up and the steroids in the ointment can't get through. These ear wipes work perfectly for that use!
Best I’ve tried!
These are the best wipes I have tried. I will be ordering more.
Great ear wipes
Really like these ear wipes. Easy to use. Nicely sized wipes have no unpleasant scent. All natural safe ingredients. Not too moist.Just enough to get the job done. Gentle on ears and very effective.