Feline Natural Lactose Free Cat Liquid Milk Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Delicious daily supplement your kitty will love.
- Lactose-free, grass-fed cow’s milk supplement is ideal for maintaining your cat’s healthy digestion.
- Pour directly into a bowl or add it to your BFF’s usual meal.
- Rich in calcium and omega-3’s, with added taurine and flaxseed oil.
- Free from artificial preservatives and flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetAg CatSip Liquid Milk Supplement for Cats, 8-oz carton, bundle of 2$4.26Chewy Price$4.05Autoship Price
- Tonisity KittyRade Isotonic Drink Chicken Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats, 250-ml pouch, pack of 3$17.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Whiskas Cat Milk Liquid Milk Supplement for Cats, 6.75-oz carton, case of 24$29.88Chewy Price$30.80List Price$28.39Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Felovite II Gel Nutritional Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- PetAg KMR 2nd Step Weaning Kitten Food Supplement, 14-oz can$16.49Chewy Price$19.79List Price
- Vet Worthy Kitten Milk Replacer Powder Cat Food Supplement, 12-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Nutri-Cal Fish Flavor Gel High Calorie Supplement for Kittens, 4.25-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Cats, 4-oz bottle$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$41.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Nutri-Cal Gel High Calorie Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Cat Supplement, 1.55-oz jar$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Milk, Flaxseed Oil, Lactose Enzyme...||Lowfat Milk, Liquid Kluyveromyces Marxianis Var. Lactis Fermentation Product, Taurine....||Milk, Water, Nonfat Milk...||Water, Condensed Skimmed Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate...||Active Ingredients: Psyllium Husk, 50 mg, Marshmallow Root...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Kitten||Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Calming, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Digestive Health, Hairball Control|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, ----||—||Sensitive Digestion||—||—|
|Food Form||Liquid, Food Topping, Supplement||Liquid||Liquid||Supplement||Supplement|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
2 of 3 cats like it!
Two of my cats love this mixed in with their wet treat (and meds). Weirdly my third cat, who usually loves cat milk, turned her nose up at this brand. Wish all 3 of them would agree on a single milk, but alas!
My kitten love it!!!
My British short hair 5mo old boy loves this milk so much and he always can drink it all at one shot! I can see he is growing and gaining weight. Also Im trying to introduce him some freeze dried food and he does not like it with water but with this milk, he can eat them all! I will keep buying it since my friend told me British short hair would easily have some urinary problem if they do not drink enough water.
A satisfied kitten
My baby is very picky...she will look at me like she is disappointed with my choices for her nutritional needs. ...but when she drank about 2oz i was thrilled! She was very satisfied...which of course makes me happy. Plus she didn't run around like she was on crack, when she finished...I have recommended this to others with kittens...I will buy more.
My 4yo cat love it!
Our cat was very skinny when we adopted him, a lot of people told us to give him milk but I never felt comfortable giving him supermarket milk, even lactose free, so I decided to try this milk for cats and we were blessed, our cat is strong and healthy now, we give him this milk three times a week and he loves it so much, we’re very happy with the product, you guys are amazing!!!
Not to everyone's liking
Great idea and so much healthier than real cream or milk however only one of my cats likes it.
Cats say Nope
Seven cats and nobody liked it. Have better luck with some store-bought lactose-free milk. Sometimes.
It’s a NO for my sweet furry
My sweet boy does not want to try it. He smelled it and walked away.
Nope nopity nope!
Both my cats took one whiff and literally ran out of the room.
Cat refused to touch it
My cat walked away and refused to touch it. My cat walked away and refused to touch it.
My 3 kittens love this
The kittens are very excited for this treat and lick the bowl dry