Hertzko Professional Dog & Cat Nail Clipper & Nail File
About This Item
- Take the stress out of trimming thanks to the safety guard designed to reduce the risk of overcutting.
- The semi-circular indentations in both blades allow you to see exactly where you’re cutting her nails.
- A high-grade stainless steel blade maintains a sharp, precise cutting edge; recommended for use on medium to large dogs and cats.
- Comfort-grip, anti-slip rubberized handles fit easily in your hand and are designed to prevent hand and wrist strain.
- Smooth her nails after trimming with the bonus nail file included free with the clippers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hertzko Angled Blade Dog, Cat, & Small Pet Nail Scissors$9.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Nail Clipper for Dogs & Cats$7.54Chewy Price$8.22List Price
- Bissell Dog & Cat Nail Clippers$10.10Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Evolution Professional Dog Nail Trimmer, Small-Medium$10.40Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Detangling Dog Brush$11.73Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pet Republique Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush$11.59Chewy Price
- Safari Dog Mat Remover$16.99Chewy Price
- Andis Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Green/White$13.00Chewy Price$13.58List Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Grooming & Bathing Long Hair, Shampoos, Conditioner, Sprays & Brush Dog & Cat Grooming Kit$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Dog Brush$7.82Chewy Price
- Frisco Curved-Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$7.95Chewy Price
- Frisco 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, Clean Scent, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$95.54Chewy Price$106.16List Price$90.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Glass||Glass|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail File, Nail Clippers||Nail File||Nail File||Nail File||Nail File, Nail Grinders|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
72 Customer Reviews
Unfortunatley these just aren't good. The file is barely rough enough to file a human nail, let alone my dog's nails. The clippers are so dull they crush my dog's nail instead of cutting it. They may work better for a small dog or cat, but for my 30lb dog they just don't get the job done.
The daughter is the one that uses them on our dogs, they were just used the other day and seemed to work just fine. Thanks
Finally something I can use.
My lab is horrible with getting her nails clipped but this file works well. It’s not near as stressful for her.
mutilates and traumatizes dog, extremely subpar, not worth it at all
one of the cheapest made nail clippers I've ever had to deal with, my dog hates them and is terrified of them, even brand new they ruined and essentially mutilated his nails, chipping and breaking and tearing and just absolutely damaging them. do not waste your money on these, invest in a pair that's actually up to par and won't traumatize and mutilate your dog
not for cats
It says it works for cats but this is for a larger dog and hard to work with it when I clip cat nails. Wouldn’t recommend for cats but Med to large dogs would work well. Chewy didn’t have the blue set like this that was smaller and I wish I’d waited until it was back in stock. Now I have to figure out what to replace this and then if I know anyone that needs it cause I don’t want this
Neat and Trim
Love the way these cut my two dogs toenails. The file is very handy for making sure that the edges are not rough as we have carpet in some of our rooms and they have been known to snag a toenail on them.
Okay but won't keep using
With its cheap price, you're getting a cheap pair of clippers. I will search and spend more for a much better quality pair. I will not continue using these on my dog and I don't recommend them.
Let me say one thing these clippers are perfect for dogs and they work great I am not a professional groomer and these make it super easy for me to trim my dogs nails on my own and the file let's me smooth out their nails no more scratches yah lol
I wouldnt recomended my dog was scared nd when i finally got her to do it the clippers didnt cut
I love this product. They are easy to use and comfortable for my German Shepherd dog. The grip fits nicely in my hand. It’s sharp and clips well. The file works great.