Hyponic De-Skunk Pet Shampoo, 16.9-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with only natural deodorizing and cleaning agents.
- Hypoallergenic formula is paw-fect for pets with sensitive skin.
- This shampoo is so moisturizing, you don’t even need a conditioner!
- Made without chemicals like sulfates, silicone, mineral oil, parabens and more.
- Completed a skunk odor component deodorant test conducted by the College of Veterinary Medicine at Seoul National University.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Thornell Skunk-Off Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price
- Mossy Oak Sporting Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$42.95Chewy Price$45.95List Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Skunk Odor Eliminator, 32-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nature's Specialties Bluing Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$21.78Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Healthy Breeds German Shepherd Chamomile Soothing Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pet Silk Top Knot Dog & Cat Gel, 4-oz bottle$10.61Chewy Price$10.08Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Micro-Tek Dog & Cat Spray, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ultra Black Color Enhancer Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$16.29List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Magic Black Coat Darkening Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.00Chewy Price
- Bio-Groom Waterless Bath Tearless Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$26.49Chewy Price$30.50List Price$25.17Autoship Price
- Top Performance True White Whitening Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle, bundle of 2$15.48Chewy Price$17.20List Price$14.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dead Sea Minerals, Nettle Extract, Oat Extract...||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||N/A||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Not good at all
After 10 minutes of massaging and lathering, I kept rinsing with warm/hottish water. I used up the whole hot water tank, suds were still rising from the fur. Very slick feeling, slippery afterwards. My friend said it felt like a smooth soapy residue when fur was dry. Overpowering floral scent and still smelled skunk through that. Very disappointed.
My poor dog was sprayed by a skunk 4 days ago. I treated him with a homemade remedy because that is all I had (hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and Dawn). While that helped it didn’t get all of the skunk oil or smell out. I was desperate and started searching the internet for a solution. Chewy to the rescue! I purchased this product along with the Hyponic mist. I started with the mist - using both products together is highly recommended - and then followed with the shampoo. What an immediate difference. I can now stand to be around my baby again. The only part of him that still smells is his face but it is tolerable. The only negative is that the products leave a heavy floral perfume smell. Usually I steer away from this type of scent since I am very sensitive but I’ll take this scent over a skunk scent any day of the week. I will definitely keep this product on hand just in case.
Best Dog Shampoo
I was hesitant to buy this due to the price but it is worth every penny. My dog normally gets that stink dog scent within a week or 2 of a bath but she has remained clean smelling for over a month after using this shampoo. It lathers up nicely which makes it easier to use on her thick Newfoundland coat than other shampoos. It also works better for deskunking than any other product I have ever used and I've used a lot since my dog seems to love to walk right up to skunks.
Best deskunk solution!
I recommend using with hyponic deskunk mist solution. I first found out about hyponic deskunk solution (spray and shampoo) at superzoo last year. I have been a professional groomer for 15 years, and it has become my favorite deskunk system ever, I used it on my Newfoundland first when he got skunked at 10 pm one night. I always keep a set in my home and in my grooming trailer. I'm so excited to see it on here so I can now recommend my clients to keep it on hand!