PetAg CatSip Liquid Milk Supplement for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grade-A low-fat milk treat, 99% lactose-free
- Wonderfully wholesome snack for feline milk-lovers who may be lactose intolerant
- Contains taurine, an essential nutrient for eye and heart health
- Helps keep cats hydrated and serves as a wonderful everyday treat
- For cats and kittens over 8 weeks of age
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Whiskas Cat Milk Liquid Milk Supplement for Cats, 6.75-oz carton, case of 24$27.07Chewy Price$30.80List Price$25.72Autoship Price
- Hartz Powdered Milk Replacer Formula for Kittens, 11-oz jar$13.43Chewy Price$12.76Autoship Price
- PetAg KMR 2nd Step Weaning Kitten Food Supplement, 14-oz can$16.49Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Fish Flavor Gel High Calorie Supplement for Kittens, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- PetAg PetLac Kitten Milk Replacement Powder, 10.5-oz$15.60Chewy Price$19.79List Price
- Vet Worthy Kitten Milk Replacer Powder Cat Food Supplement, 12-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PetAg Hairball Solution Chicken Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Hairball Support Soft Chews Supplement for Cats, 100 count$7.93Chewy Price$7.53Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet L-Lysine Amino Acid Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 100 count$10.38Chewy Price$9.86Autoship Price
- PetAg KMR Powder Milk Supplement for Kittens, 5-lb$123.63Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews, 60 count bag$13.88Chewy Price$27.98List Price$13.19Autoship Price
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lowfat Milk, Liquid Kluyveromyces Marxianis Var. Lactis Fermentation Product, Taurine....||Milk, Flaxseed Oil, Lactose Enzyme...||Active: White Petrolatum 884 mg, Vegetable Oil 92.4 mg, Glycerin 88 mg...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Milk Replacer||Digestive Health, Calming, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, ----||N/A|
|Food Form||Liquid||Liquid, Food Topping, Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
331 Customer Reviews
Helped get my picky senior cat eating more
My 12 year old senior Himalayan cat has always been a picky eater. He lost his brother several months ago and has not been eating enough. I added cat sip to the wet food he would eat a little of consistently. Although reluctant at first, he really seems to like it. He now eats all of the soft food I put out and does the same when I put out a second batch in the evening. I previously stopped putting out a second batch because he would not touch it. He enjoys this so much that I am able to add some powdered vitamins and weight adding supplements to the mix. He gobbles it up. As he licks up the liquid I add in water to keep it the consistency that he likes. My baby seems much happier and is putting on some weight.
Fairly peaceful breakfast
(FYI) My roommate has 2 cats, Zuko and Nina. Before Cat Sip - EVERY day (literally) at breakfast, my roommate and I would have a Zuko cat on the table trying to help us eat our cereal so he could get the milk. (The Nina cat let us eat.) After Cat Sip - both cats are there waiting for their milk treat. Nina laps up some, then heads off, meanwhile, Zuko laps up his share, laps up what Nina left behind, THEN comes to the table and waits for us to finish our cereal so he can get the milk. LOL Both cats enjoy it, the one cat can't get enough milk, and will happily drink Cat Sip instead, so Cat Sip allows us to eat a fairly peaceful breakfast. (Aka a breakfast where we aren't having to fight a cat for our cereal.) It's well worth the money, at least in this house. So, if you have a cat that likes milk, give this a try.
Cats love it
I bought some of this as an experiment and both of my cats absolutely loved it. The bowl is always licked clean when I give it to them. I appreciate that it’s an easy hydration increase. My cats often don’t finish the wet food that I put out (and, despite trying my best to encourage them, I ultimately can’t force them), so I’m always trying my best to keep them hydrated and this is a definite strategy aid
this was for my baby bro boy did he take to it filled him up at night before bed great filler
Cat-sip is gone need more
Kim ordered Cat-sip for us. I am Wylie and I have been screaming at Kim for two weeks since she gave me some Cat-sip one time. Send it now or Kim is going to be sorry.
Ok but there are less expensive alternatives
I have one cat who just wants a bit of milk in the am. If you buy low fat human lactose free milk it will do the trick. I give her just about a half ounce.
My cat LOVES it
I was hesitant to get this as my cat has a sensitive stomach to many things but did not regret it at all! My cat loved it so much. I pour him some in another bowl in between meals as a treat. One cartoon lasts for a couple of days in the fridge.
Created A Monster!
My senior cat has been losing weight so we thought this might help fatten her up a bit. All was well till I ran out. Now my six pound little girl thinks she's a lion and once she starts roaring, there is no stopping her! Word to the wise - DON'T EVER RUN OUT of this!
Fussu cat loves it
My cat is a very fussy eater but adding this to anything seems to really help. I tried another brand too but it was nothing speacil to her. This stuff is like magic to get her eatting and even cleaning her bowl.
My cats LOVE this!
Getting cats to drink enough is a problem. They are “low thirst” animals, and tend to only drink when they absolutely have to. This can lead to all kinds of problems with the kidneys and urinary tract. Cat-Sip encourages them to drink, gives them a vitamin boost, and they really love it. I’m so glad to have a treat to give them that is good for them and that they like so much!