ThunderEase Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mimics a mother’s natural pheromones to calm down cats that are experiencing distress
- Provides relaxing and soothing fragrance of lavender and chamomile
- Works great for vet visits, crating, car travel, fear of thunder, pet and owner separation, reactivity to other animals or people, general fearfulness and other situations that cause anxiety and fear
- Helps eliminate problem behaviors such as excessive meowing, scratching, and inappropriate marking that often result from anxiety
- Can be used as an area spray or applied directly onto your cat's ThunderShirt to allow the calming pheromones and fragrances to continue to release for an extended period of time to keep your cat cool and collected
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Feline Pheromone Calming Spray for Cats, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Anxiety Vest for Cats, Heather Grey, Medium$39.95Chewy Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser for Cats, 30 day$24.99Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline Capsules Cat Supplement, 60 count$15.58Chewy Price
- bSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 45 day$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Endurosyn Feline Digestive Oral Gel for Cats, 15-g syringe$17.96Chewy Price$17.06Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 1 count$18.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 6 count$89.99Chewy Price$99.95List Price$85.49Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri-Lysine Plus Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 90 count$13.00Chewy Price$15.48List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Salmon Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Purified Water, Special Proprietary Blend of Fragrance Extracts (Simulated Feline Pheromones) Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Rosemary Oil...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
I use with and without the Thundershirt on occasion. The Thundershirt has been very helpful for vet visits and nail trim time. I use pheromone spray at times in the milder weather when I have windows open and the outside sounds and sights crank up her anxiety a bit. She relaxes and I've even gotten some slow blinks after spraying it. It's a bit pricey but effective and a little goes a long way.
Calming my cat
I bought this for my cat that needs fluid infusions from home. This works very well so I can give him his infusion. I spray it on his blanket and wait 15 minutes.
My cat was terrified of fireworks and thunderstorms . I’m so thankful to have found this product for him . It truly works . I bought 2 bottles so I won’t run out anytime soon .
No Help To Me
This product was a Waste of Money. I did exactly what the package said and it did not work at all and I have a 5 month old kitten.
Thunder Spray calming spay works like majic After spraying it in the air a few days our two stubborn cats became friends. Occasionally they start acting like they want to fight again so I just have to show them the bottle and they stop. I absolutely recommend this product
I purchased this product to work with the thundershirt and it works pretty well.
I have used this for our cats when flying and for procedures. It does help to calm them but wears off.
makes my cat stop meowing constantly in car
Works amazingly for my male 13 lb cat! He doesn’t meow on my 2-4 hour road trips home anymore! Make sure to follow the directions and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before putting cat in the car though because they will choke on it if you don’t wait that time period! Pleasant initial smell. Smell goes away completely after the 15 minute wait!
Our cat Wally has some psychological issues from being dumped by his former owners at our home. He took up peeing behind my husband's recliner. This has stopped the behavior. Wally is more relaxed and happy.
It might work for your cats
I've used this over the past few days to see if it would calm my nervous cat, Carolyn, but it didn't do anything. It was worth a try. It might work for your cats but I wouldn't recommend it based on my experience.