Conquer biting pests the natural way with Natural Care Dog Flea & Tick Spray. This spray-on formula kills fleas and ticks on contact, using all-natural plant extracts to rid your pet of the tiny terrors that plague her. This plant-based formula is gentle enough to use directly on dogs and cats 12 weeks and older, plus it’s free from harsh chemicals and safe for use around the whole family. Use it to treat or repel pests on pet bedding, carpet, drapes, furniture and anywhere else you see fleas or ticks. Your best friend will love the itch-free comfort and you’ll love knowing you’re using a natural solution.
- Kills fleas, flea eggs and ticks on contact––it repels mosquitoes, too!
- Natural plant extracts, including peppermint oil and clove extract, help control pests without harsh chemicals.
- No-stain formula can be used on pet bedding, pillows, blankets, rugs, upholstery and more.
- Use on cats and dogs 12 weeks and older—and safe for use around the whole family, as well.
- Ships in leak-resistant packaging to avoid messes on arrival.
Hazards to Humans: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use. Prolonged or frequent repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. For external use only.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Natural Care