Protect your precious pup from fleas, ticks and mosquitoes the safe and effective way with the Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Flea & Tick wipes for dogs and cats. Using the power of natural Geranium and Peppermint plant extracts, these biodegradable towelettes are completely free of pesticides and toxins, making them safe for your furry friends, and sparing you from applying dangerous chemicals. Scientifically tested and veterinarian approved botanicals create an invisible barrier around your dog or cat—and the towelettes make it easier than ever to protect your pet from pests. To humans and pups, they carry a pleasant, soft scent, but the smell makes one thing clear to fleas and ticks—they aren’t welcome on the back of your furry friend. Keep them safe the natural way, with Only Natural Pets.
- Protecting your pet from pests has never been easier thanks to the natural power of these essential-oil infused towelettes.
- A unique blend of botanicals, including geraniol (a natural extract of geraniums) and peppermint, this repellant works successfully against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
- Effectively protects against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes without the hassle—simply wipe your pet down every 2-3 days or as needed to repel pests.
- Scientifically tested and veterinarian approved, these natural flea and tick towelettes work using non-toxic active ingredients, and contain no synthetic insecticides.
- The biodegradable towelettes are made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified material, so they're safe for your pet and the planet.
External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in animal's eyes or mucous membranes. Product contains ingredients that may cause allergic reactions. If allergy occurs, stop using these types of products. Do not use on animal's under 4 months of age.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Only Natural Pet