Sentry Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (6-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Long-lasting collar that works for 6 months when worn continuously.
- Kills adult fleas before they can lay eggs to prevent re-infestation.
- Designed to fit necks up to 24.5 inches for dogs 12 weeks of age or older.
- Features waterproof ingredients that will not rub off or rinse away during baths.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz Ultra Guard ProMax Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Black, 2 collars (12-mos. supply)$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 4-22 lbs, 7 Soft Chews$26.98Chewy Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 23-110 lbs, 7 Soft Chews$26.98Chewy Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Dual Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-14 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$5.76Chewy Price$5.47Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray Refill for Dogs, 96-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Vet's Best Flea + Tick Yard & Kennel Spray for Dogs, 96-oz$27.92Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- ENOZ Trap-N-Kill Flea Trap Refill, 3 count$4.99Chewy Price
- Virbac Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray, 16-oz can$28.99Chewy Price$31.89List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Sentry Fiproguard Plus Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment, 45 - 88lbs, 6 treatments(6-Month Protection)$26.16Chewy Price$49.99List Price$24.85Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.63Chewy Price$15.80Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deltamethrin.||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 14.55% (S), Methoprene 1.02%.||Tetrachlorvonphis: 14.55%, Other Ingredients: 85.45%||Tetrachlorvinphos: 14.55%, (S)-Methoprene: 1.02%, Other Ingredients: 84.43%....||Tetrachlorvinphos: 14.55%, (S)-Methoprene: 1.02%, Other Ingredients: 84.43%....|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Collar Type||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Great Flea & Tick Collar
We have a miniature schnauzer that is hypo-allergenic. The is one size collar, fit to neck and cut the end off, it works great, we live near the woods. Cheaper than a overpriced shot at the vet.
It helps and worth a try
I tried this just as added protection for my dog along with a flea treatment.
This collar turned my dogs neck yellow... She hasn't had it long enough to know if it actually works but do not like what it does to her coat.
Great alternative dry food with a good variety of ingredients.
Have a lab that suffers from sensitive skin This product has helped
fast service - item as described.....would recommend to friends
Worst Collar Ever!! DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!
Worst Flea Collar ever made. The manufacturer should be ashamed. The collar clearly does not work. Came to me completely dried up probably did not work but maybe 30 minutes. Terrible purchase.
As soon as I took collars off within a month we had fleas!!
We have 2 dogs and 1 indoor cat. We have neighborhood outside cats that are in our yard ALL THE TIME- They must have fleas!!! GRRR. We had used these collars and eventually, they just fell off (after months) and I didn't replace (so stupid) and now we have fleas. Never again!! auto ship now!!!
Excellent service, very prompt.
Chewy provides excellent and prompt service. Very good selection of product.
Sentry Flea & Tick collar
I'll admit, it doesn't last as long as some others BUT it's the only one I've found that doesn't irritate my dog's neck & still works.