Sanicat Oxify Pure Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps control odor-causing bacteria.
- Quickly forms hard, easy-to-scoop clumps.
- Absorbs fully and quickly.
- All-natural clay is low dust and low tracking.
- Contains no perfumes or additives for sensitive or picky cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealOleyHemp OH! Kitty Litter, 4-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealPremium Choice Carefree Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb Bab$18.76Chewy Price$17.82Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Unscented Odor Defense Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Relaxing Chamomile & Rose Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$23.09Chewy Price$21.94Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Naturally Strong Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 13.3-lb bag, 3 Count$28.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Litter Clump & Seal Lightweight Scented Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Litter Platinum Hardball Garden Bloom Lightweight Easy No-Mess Scooping Clumping Cat Litter, 8.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Odor Defense Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Litter Forever Fresh Lavender Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb box$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Attractant Multi-Cat Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$15.18Chewy Price$14.42Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$9.47Chewy Price$9.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Litter Feature||Unscented, Odor Control, Clumping||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented||Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
It really clumps into hard balls which is good they dont fall apart when scooped. container is small and easy to handle and open. A bit pricey though.
Sometime during shipment the bottom of the box of litter broke open. Needless to say I had a good bit of sweeping to do. At least it was sanitary. I suspect cold temps had something to do with this issue. It might have made the glue less effective in a loosely packed container. What I could recover is being used by the front door cats. We'll see.
It's okay, but won't buy it again
It clumps ok and covers smell, but I can't stand the dust and cloud. I can literally see the dust when scooping. My cat meowed at me after used this litter - sounds like he's complaining.
It's okay I think
I got it to attract my cat to it but I guess he's still just too lazy. Though sometimes he would use it. So i"m not sure what happened but that's animals for you, lots of guessing. Wish it was bigger.
Not all that it claims
While our cat doesn't seem to mind this litter, we do! Key benefits states low dust and low tracking, it is neither. Dust puffed from the box as soon as it was opened and actual litter sticks to the cats long fur and finds it way through the entire house. The ONLY positive thing is it does seem to curb any stink but no better than other brands we've tried
Cats are happy
This has been the best litter that my cats have ever used. Actually lasts 30 days with no smell. And the cats will continue to use it when scooped. My biggest problem with this brand though is that the boxes are not sealed well. Half of the time there is litter coming out of the chewy box or the chewy box is full of litter that has escaped the boxes. Chewy has always helped when I call. Just wish it wasn’t every time I get this.Went looking for contact information for the company and couldn’t find it. Hopefully chewy can pass the info along.
Great for Sensitive Cats
This litter is fantastic! Most litters give my cat watery eyes but this one keeps him healthy and feeling good.
Trying new litters
I like this new (for me) litter. I am looking for a “good” litter that is both economical and NOT in plastic. I want an unscented litter. I ordered 2 boxes though one had a folded top seal popped open. Amazingly no litter spilled probably due to the milk carton like fold construction of the box. Good litter!
Stops the stink!
You know that catty scent you smell when you walk into a house sometimes (maybe even your own)? When we had just one cat, we never had problems, even if we scooped just once a day. But when we brought home two kittens recently and tried to use the same brand of cat litter we'd used for years - Fresh Step Unscented - the smell was...unpleasant...pretty quickly. I decided to try Sanicat based on feedback that it helped reduce odors. I noticed immediately, the first day using it, that the catty scent was gone. We've been using it for several weeks now and I'm pleased with its ability to contain the odors of two kittens who consume more food than I thought possible and create corresponding amounts of waste. My other praise is that it's truly dust-free! It's the first litter I've ever purchased that literally had ZERO dust when I poured it into the litter box. The only drawback is that because of the size of the litter grains (more like teeny pebbles than sand) it does track more than Fresh Step. We are purchasing two more litter mats to add to the room where we keep the litter box in hopes of reducing the issue. We're also thinking of building a small mat-covered ramp into the box that will also take care of stray grains as they exit the box. I will note that the tracking is *really* minimal (a few stray grains here and there); in comparison, I used Tidy Cat for a long time and it was much more track-y, as was Fresh Step.
This is a great product.
I just bought one box to try this litter out. Not that my other litter doesn't work or that I didn't like it. It truly is unscented and works to keep odor at bay really well. I did notice a slight urine odor one time and I just added more litter to the box and it went away. I am very sensitive to cat urine so, if this was a problem I would tell you about it. It mostly is dust free, more so than others, to include my regular brand. It clumps truly well, unless you get to the litter after a fresh pee. Seems it needs a moment to clump solidly. Let me, try to explain this clump dealio a little better. One of my cats peed right before I went to clean the litter, instead of finding a dry ball of pee I found a wet clump of pee. The difference is that the dry clump doesn't break off when picked up but the wet clump kind of falls to pieces when trying to pick it up. This has happened twice so far. I just need to be a little lazier, lol. I have a multi cat household and I only use this in one of my four litter boxes. I can see that most of my cats like this litter because my other 3 boxes have less waste in them. The packaging is a small cardboard box and that is nice. I will order this again as it will replace my regular litter.