About Friends of Stark Pound (FOSP)
Friends of the Pound is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to reduce the population of homeless dogs at the Stark County Dog Warden Department by providing funding for spay/neuter procedures and basic veterinary care, while educating the public on the importance of adoption and responsible pet ownership.
It's Just That Easy
- Over 1,000 brands that you know and love
- Expert pet advice whenever you need it, 24/7
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on any item
- Free shipping on orders over $49
- 30% OFF your first Autoship order
*Offer good for first time customers, one per household.
Dedicated to Pets in Need
We're dedicated to supporting non-profit organizations that help animals in need. To learn more about the Chewy Rescue and Shelter Network, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org