We are a group of animal lovers banded together to rescue unwanted dogs and cats that are in shelters and pounds located throughout Idaho. Our non-profit rescue places each animal into our foster home program while we search for forever homes for them. We supply all vet care, food, toys, bedding; really anything they need while in our care. We focus on those animals that are considered “hard to adopt” for various reasons; like kennel stress, having a black coat, being over 8 years old, etc. Often a foster home rather than a shelter environment helps give many of these animals a second chance at the life they deserve!
We rely on community donations and individuals willing to be foster ca...
1) Complete and Adoption Application
2) Meet with potential adoptee and foster parent
3) Home check prior to adoption
4) Complete Adoption Contract
5) Pay fee that covers any vaccinations, spay/neuter and vet care