The purpose of Law N' Paws is:
(1) To rescue at-risk abused and neglected animals.
(2) To educate the community on humane and loving treatment of all animals by reducing overpopulation through humane spay and neuter and encouraging long-term, forever commitment.
(3) To encourage the public to recognize and report animal abuse.
(4) To assist the El Paso Police Department's Animal Cruelty Unit by taking in the animal victims of abuse and getting them the medical attention that they need with the importance of collecting, documenting and preserving evidence for the criminal prosecution of case
(5) Our ultimate goal is finding these innocent animals the loving homes that the desperately deserve after spay/neuter, vaccinations and receiving microchips